Chapter Seventeen: Playlist Live Day 2

ALICE

Last night was good. I spent a few hours with the guys. I defiantly got closer to Ricky, Connor and Sawyer but I promised to collab with JC, Kian and Sam while I was in LA with some of my fellow British youtubers. I didn't want this amazing trip to end but I'd made a tonne of new friends who I'd defiantly be keeping in touch with once we all said goodbye.

I had two panels today 'New Vloggers' and 'Social Networking'. I was on my own in the first one but Alfie promised to walk with me to the second panel which he was also on. It was strange answering fans questions about vlogging, I got quite a few asking about how I felt making YouTube videos when I had a use online following who had never seen my face before. I told people that they shouldn't be shy like I was because now I loved making videos and seeing my fans.

Quite a few people came up to me after the panel had ended to congratulate me as well as take a few photos with me. I really did feel like a superstar. When the fans had scattered Alfie wrapped me in a bear hug.

"I'm so proud of my little Sugg; you survived your first Playlist event."

I hugged him back and a few fans took photos, no doubt someone would start a rumour about me trying to break up Zalfie to get with my sister's boyfriend. Zoe wouldn't believe them but they'd still hurt her on some level.

"Alfie you're squeezing the life out of me."

He let go of me and I faked breathing heavily. I let out a startled yelp as arms encircled themselves around my waist and lifted me off the ground. I looked over my shoulder and into the mischievous eyes of Tyler Oakley.

"Girl, I got you good."

I swatted his hand until he released me. Connor and Alfie were in stitches on the floor.

"You got me Tyler but I'll get you back sometime during this trip."

Tyler chuckled; oh he didn't know what he was getting himself into. When I told someone that I'd get them back, I would get them back when they least expected it.

"Do you fancy getting some food with us Alice?"

I shook my head at Connor's question; it wasn't that I wasn't hungry because I was. But I'd already made plans in advance, yes I was in demand, well I was making a video with Dan and Phil despite living in the same building as them in London. I was still unsure as to whether or not they were coming to LA with us. We could easily film when we are back in London but with conflicting schedules that would prove difficult.

"I'm going to have to skip; I made plans with Dan and Phil."

Connor pouted and I laughed it was the cutest thing. I threw my arm around his shoulder and planted a big old kiss on his cheek.

"We have the whole of LA to eat together Connor, see you guys later."

I pulled away from Connor who was fanning himself and touching the cheek that I'd just kissed. I loved how dramatic this boy could be.

"Oh Alice I'm never washing this cheek again."

I blew him a second kiss and he pretended to faint on the floor. Tyler shook his head but was wearing his trademark smirk while Alfie had his vlogging camera out.

"There we have it guys. Proof that Alice Sugg can make all the guys swoon."

I chuckled and flipped my hair over my shoulder before strutting off, behind me Tyler wolf whistled, God I had the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for in the whole entire world.