ALICE SUGG SNEAK PEEK

A/N

Here's a sneak peak at the first chapter of Alice Sugg (bk 3 in The Third Sugg Trilogy) I'll be uploading it on Friday 24th April, as I've got exams and coursework due as it's my final year in university as I graduate in July :) 

End of A/N

Dear Internet

My name is Alice Sugg but you know me as Tumblr Girl or on YouTube as LetsBeStupidForever. I'm the little sister of Zoella and ThatcherJoe is my twin brother...

I think it's time I came clean about a few things I've done over my years on the internet. I don't blame anyone for what I've gone through, I know some of the blame lies on my own shoulders.

I've had my ups and downs. I never thought I'd find the courage to come out of my sibling's shadows and make my own videos. But thank you to my fans and supporters over the years; I couldn't have achieved half the things I've achieved without your continued love and support.

I'm happy, I never use to be, I went through a dark time in my life and I hid that from you guys. If I could turn the clock back I would have come clean and maybe got the help I needed to overcome my depression.

I found the love of my life thanks to YouTube, I found the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with...By the way he proposed and we're getting married next summer...He's caring and supportive and loves me for me and not my family name.

This isn't a goodbye internet, but I feel like it's time I took a break and got on with my life away from the spotlight shone on me over the last couple of years...

I'll never forget my fans and my YouTube friends, you'll always be in my heart and mind and who knows I might return one day...

Alice Sugg xoxo