Chapter Nineteen: LA Day 2

ALICE

I was in stitches after yesterdays filming with Sawyer and Joey, they were pretty awesome and I had a lot of footage to edit. Today everyone decided to head to the beach at Santa Monica but I really wanted to go on the pier. We were being joined by Ricky, JC and Kian so our party was pretty big. Zoe asked me while we were getting ready if I'd had any more contact with PJ, I said no because I didn't want to be a distraction while he was filming. Zoe called bullshit and bought up PJ's and Sophie's Instagram and Twitter.

I didn't want to look but I couldn't not when it was right in front of my eyes. Both their Twitters stated that filming was going great and they thought it was the best film they'd made to date, there was nothing suspicious until I built up the courage to go on Instagram. Sophie had posted about ten selfies with her and PJ along with other people involved on the production. The one that caught my eye the most was one of PJ kissing Sophie on the lips with the caption 'practicing the kiss scene'  my heart sunk in my chest, as much as I wanted to believe that it was something harmless I couldn't since him and Sophie had a past. If PJ could 'practise' kissing with someone then so could I. Zoe and Louise told me not to do anything reckless but I didn't care, nothing was going to ruin my trip to LA. If Sophie wanted to make me jealous than I could easily make PJ jealous.

I grabbed my bag and slipped on a pair of oversized sunglasses. Tears threatened to spill but I wouldn't cry in front of any of my friends. We had booked three cars for the trip and had to split up. I was in a car with Sawyer driving along with Dan, Phil and Tyler. I slipped into the middle with Dan and Phil either side of me.

"Zoe told us what she did with the Instagram and she told us not to let you do anything silly."

I scoffed at Phil and folded my arms over my chest like a child. He might be a big brother but I wasn't about to be ordered around. Tyler turned in his seat and frowned at the unfolding situation in the back of the car.

"What can't Alice be silly about?"

I removed my glasses and placed them on top of my head before sighing and answering Tyler's question.

"After I dumped Finn I was asked out my one of my other friends PJ but yesterday he was a douche over text and had some girl he use to date be rude to me. Zoe then showed me their Instagram and they were 'practicing' kissing which I called bullshit on."

Tyler opened his mouth to speak but closed it pretty quickly. If Joey and Sawyer knew that I had a new boyfriend then why not tell Tyler, I was surprised that Zoe hadn't already told him. Maybe after I had a go at her for telling Joey she learnt to keep things to herself.

"Don't let it get you down, you're in LA have some fun."

Sawyer glanced at me in the mirror and smirked, I couldn't help but smirk back at his suggestion.

"You're right Sawyer I'm going to have fun."

Sawyer turned back to looking at the road, in the corner of my eye I could make out Dan glaring at the back of Sawyer's head. I knew that Dan liked me but me and Sawyer were a bit of harmless fun. I smiled and poked him in the cheek, he fake gasped before poking me back. I raised an eyebrow and double poked him in the arm, he retaliated and next thing we were having a full out poke war which Phil was trying to break up.

When we eventually arrived I was swept up in a bone crushing hug by JC, Ricky and Kian. I managed to slip out and each one shot me an innocent look. Connor linked his arm with mine and I chuckled, the events of earlier totally forgotten or at least put on the backburner.

"So what does everyone want to do?"

Joey addressed the whole group; there was a divide between the beach, the pier and going shopping. I was in the pier group along with Dan, Connor, Louise, JC and Kian. Everyone had their vlogging cameras out including me who hadn't vlogged in forever. I was messing around with JC as Kian tried to win me a big teddy bear.