Chapter Sixteen: Playlist Live Day 1 Cont'd

ALICE

I managed to bump into Phil on our floor and he kindly opened my door for me like a gentleman. He also nipped back to his room and came back with a cardboard box; apparently he was a pro at receiving gifts from fans and getting them shipped back to England. He couldn't stay and chat because he had to go to a panel about presenting or something radio related.

I quickly made my bed, I'd forgotten to take off the 'do not disturb' sign when I left this morning. I dumped the gifts in the cardboard box and placed it at the end of my bed out of the way. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries along with a coke and an orange juice. My stomach was practically growling at me.

I touched up my makeup and set up my equipment in front of the large balcony window, because the natural light was amazing at this time of the day. And I couldn't be bothered carting my lighting set up all the way out here.

"Room service."

I opened the door and the food was wheeled in. The guy had to be a bit younger than me, he was kind of cute with his freckles and glasses, but not my type. I tipped him and he quickly left. Luckily I was alone because I devoured my burger and fries darn quickly and in a very unladylike manner. The coke was nice but now I was on a sugar rush, I decided to leave the orange juice until later because it was bottled.

A few minutes later another knock came at my door, damn I was pretty popular today. I brushed my teeth before answering the door, no one liked lunch breath. In front of me stood Connor and someone I hadn't met yet Ricky Dillon, one of my YouTube idols who I might worship more than Connor and Tyler.

"Hello Alice, I bought Ricky along to help us film."

"So you're the infamous third Sugg, I'm Ricky but Connor already introduced me."

Ricky ran a hand through this well styled hair obviously embarrassed by his little blunder. Connor slapped his shoulder and walked past me into my room. I motioned for Ricky to enter and he did.

"I'm glad I got to meet you Ricky. I love your videos; I know all your songs off by heart like a true fangirl."

"Yay, Connor I think I love Alice. I want to keep her."

Both Connor and I laughed at Ricky who pouted before posing. My day was only getting better with each minute that passed. Ricky flopped down on my bed and made a starfish which only had all three of us in hysterics.

"Should we film something now Connor before Ricky destroys us with laughter?"

Connor nodded and attached his camera to my tripod, my own camera was on charge so Connor said I could use his since we had the same model. I'd just swap my memory card when we got around to filming my video.

"Do you want to shoot your video first since you said you bought Ricky to help?"

"I was thinking of doing guess the youtuber if that's alright with you Alice?"

I smiled, I loved watching youtubers trying to guess other youtubers because they normally ended up insulting their friends. My favourite was when Phil called Darcy a hairy egg, I could list plenty of memorable moments.

"Sure Connor, I'm guessing then that Ricky will be in charge of the laptop?"

Ricky hopped off the bed at the mention of his name and grabbed Connor's laptop out of his bag. Connor shook his head but Ricky ignored him, they had a strong friendship through O2L. Well until Connor left and the others eventually decided to focus on their individual channels, but Ricky and Connor were like brothers.