Chapter Twenty: LA Day 2 Cont'd

ALICE

Dan and I found the others on the beach after discarding the teddy back in the car. No one questioned our late appearance minus Phil, but then again Phil knew everything about went down between Dan and I in the past. He took Dan off to the side while I laid down next to my sister and Jim.

"Hello little Sugg was the pier fun?"

I nodded enthusiastically at Jim.

"Yeah, Kian won me a giant teddy bear and it made me happy."

Jim chuckled and rolled over to resume his conversation with Tanya. Zoe was engrossed with Alfie and I suddenly felt very out of place surrounded by couples. I got up and went in search of non couples; I soon found Joe, Caspar, Sawyer, Kian, Joey and JC playing frisbee a bit further down the beach while Connor and Tyler cheered from the sidelines acting like the cheerleaders.

"Can I join you two, I'm so sick of hanging out with couples who are all mushy around each other?"

Tyler nodded and patted the sand next to him; I spread out by towel and plopped down. Connor handed me a cold Coke and suddenly I felt very thirsty. We chatted and cheered in between gossiping about everything from YouTube to One Direction.

"Are we doing anything tonight?"

Tyler got out his phone before turning to face me with a huge grin plastered on his face, over his shoulder Connor was reading off the phone screen and his eyes lit up like the fourth of July.

"Girl we are going to a party. There's a new club opening and yours truly was invited and I managed to get everyone on the guest list."

I whooped and high fived Connor, we drew the attention from the guys playing frisbee who looked at us as if we'd grown a second head or something. I clambered up and ran towards my brother before wrapping my arms around him.

"We brother are going to a party and I intend to get very drunk indeed."

"Yay drunk Alice is a fun Alice, sometimes scary but mainly fun."

I pouted at Caspar's comment about how I acted when I was drunk. I went through stages, one minute I'd be dancing the tables and then the next you didn't want to cross me before I got back to being the life and soul of the party.

We didn't stay at the beach much longer; we said our goodbyes to the boys who said they might make an appearance at the party. Ricky told me to look fabulous and to have fun, I agreed only if he came so we could be fabulous together.

I allowed Zoe to dress me, Tanya to do my makeup and Louise to do my hair. Niomi was in charge of accessories, I had my own little entourage and I felt really popular. I was wearing a dark purple bodycon midi dress that came just above my knees, paired with black toeless heels, a sparkly black clutch, a couple of black chunky bracelets and matching earrings. Tanya decided on a smokey eye and dark red lipstick while Zoe curled my hair to perfection. I should also mention that when we got back from the beach I made Grace take me to a hairdressers when I had my blue tips replaced with purple tips, LA had inspired me to change my look and to go one more shade darker with my hair.

I took a few selfies and uploaded them online; I had to admit that I looked pretty damm sexy. I decided to break the tension and text PJ, his reply would determine the decisions I made.

Alice: Hey, I hope filming is going great. I miss you and will see you in a couple of days x

Louise came over to me and again we posed for shameless selfies, I might have also started pre-drinking so I was slightly tipsy. While the other girls finished their outfits I somehow made it down the stairs in one piece, all the guys including Grace and Mamrie were chatting amongst themselves. None of them minus Grace had seen my new hair and I couldn't wait for their reactions. With each transformation I looked less and less like a Sugg.

"If I was bi I would do you Alice. Damn you look sexy as fuck."

Grace shimmied over to my side and pretended to swoon around me, this caught the attention of the guys who all turned to face me each with a different expression.

"Sis what did you do to your hair?"

I pouted and twirled some hair around my finger.

"Joe don't you like the colour, I love it."

He shook his head and smirked; oh he loved it but didn't want to say how fabulous I looked.

"Someone's going to be swatting the guys away with a stick tonight."

Sawyer winked at me and I blew him a kiss back. Tonight was going to be a blast and I just hoped that I remembered what happened the next day.

Tyler was waiting for us outside along with Connor and Ricky, Ricky wolf whistled at me and I gave him a little twirl. Because I was slightly tipsy Dan was quickly by my side keeping me propped upright.

"Let's get your drunk ass inside Alice."

"You're just jealous that my ass is better than yours Daniel."

He chuckled and ushered me inside the already packed club. Soon enough everyone had either split off or had gotten lost; luckily I had Dan by my side. We made our way to the bar and ordered a number of different shots. We downed each one before I dragged an uncomfortable Dan onto the dance floor. While I let my body sway in time to the music Dan quickly excused himself which I found cute, he was taking this proving himself worthy thing seriously and that probably involved nothing bad happening to me tonight.

"May I have this dance?"

I was spun around and came face to face with a rather drunk Sawyer, we'd all drank a fair bit before leaving the house but we booked taxis because we are responsible adults. I nodded and we began dancing, after a short while it deteriorated into grinding and Sawyer getting rather close to me. The sane part of my mind said that I should excuse myself while the drunk part of me was like what the hell just go for it. Then I remembered that Dan and I were supposed to get together and not me and Sawyer, I managed to put some space between us.

"We need more shots Sawyer."

He obliged and held my hand as we exited the dance floor, I ordered some random drinks and we were soon joined by Zoe, Marcus and Caspar. We each took some more shots and I somehow managed to get out of dancing again by excusing myself and going to the bathroom.

Once I was done I touched up my makeup and hair before stumbling out of the room, heels probably weren't a good decision in hindsight. The bathrooms were in the basement of the club and were empty compared to the rest of the club, there were little alcoves dotted along the walls lit by dim lights. I let out a small yelp as someone tugged me into one of the alcoves. I looked up into the eyes of none other than Dan Howell.

"Dan, you nearly gave me a heart attack. Don't ever do that again."

I lightly punched his chest but it made no difference because next thing I knew my back was pressed against the wall and Dan was kissing trails down my jaw and neckline. Dan was a sexual drunk, if I didn't have feelings for him then I probably would have pushed him away but with the alcohol in my system he lips left tingles on my skin.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you have beautiful you look tonight Alice. I didn't like the way other guys were looking at you with greedy eyes."

He crashed his lips down on my mine and my body went into auto mode and I found myself matching his every move. I ran my hands through his hair forcing him closer to me as I deepened the kiss. We moved in sync as if our bodies and minds were made for each other, I didn't believe in soul mates or anything soppy like that but we had some spark between us that once we started it was hard to stop.