Chapter 3

(Warning: Nightmare. Death.)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ada's POV

I wake up in a pure black place. Sirens and screaming are the only things I hear. I feel something that's blocking me to stood up, and it hurts like hell. I try to scream for help, but my voice is not cooperating with me. Everything hurts. My back, head, stomach, and chest hurt.

I want my Mama.

"Miss we are going to get you two out there okay, stay with me," a woman said to me. I nod my head as my answer since I can't talk. I look at my left side and I see my sister laying there unconscious, I extend my arms to reach her.

"A-Aria, wake up" I shuttered since my voice box is broken. I shake her more so she would wake. Tears are started to fall in my eyes. Why my twin is not waking up?! "Come on, Aria. Wake up!" I tell her once again but no response.

"Help! Please! Help us here!" I yelled outside hoping they could hear me. Then a woman came I got familiar with her voice. "Please let us go out in here, my- my sister is not responding to me," I told her, and my tears are uncontrollably dropping down in my eyes. She nods and checks my sister.

She checks her Pulse from on her neck, it may be dark but I can feel her worried face while checking my sister. But she keeps a strong face for not making me panic, but I know some things are wrong. She calls someone and brings something that I didn't get to see. Please, no. Not my twin, please. They started to put something on her and everyone gathered there.

"What's going on?! What is happening?! Save my sister please!" I begged her my voice starting to crack and with one more force, I will lose my ability to speak. I feel pounding in my head, everything starts to get blurred. I force myself to keep awake. I can't sleep.

"Please- help her! Please!" I begged her to save my sister's life. I can't lose her too. The pounding in my head is starting to get worse.

She had someone beside her, a male doctor. They looked at each other and look at me. No. Please no. No not her. I-

"SAVE HER! JUST SAVE HER!" I yelled at them and they at me with full of sorry in their eyes. I can't breathe. I don't know how to breathe. The pain in my body disappeared in a second, I feel numb.

I shake my sister once more, hoping and praying to all saints to bring her back to me. I'm shaking her violently striving to get a response but I failed. I failed again.

"Time of death 23:50 pm"

I couldn't comprehend what she said, I can't hear nor see anything. I lose it. Again. I lose half of myself, my person, my sister. I fail for protecting her. I failed. Again.

Why do all the people I care about and important to me leave me? Why did I do to be left behind? Why do I always end up alone?

I couldn't breathe and I feel that my head is going to explode. Before I could beg for help, the darkness gets me right away.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I feel someone shaking me, bringing me back to the world of reality. I wake up catching my breath. Like my lungs are run out of oxygen and I run 10 miles without taking a break. I analyze my surroundings, take note of everything I see, feel the coldness of the floor.

I regain my consciousness and alert my mind that I'm safe. My hand found its way to my chest and feel its beating. It calms me down knowing in alive and breathing.

"Follow my breathing, okay." She instructs me and I follow her. She gets up and gets my inhaler. I took it in right away and use it.

I glance at the woman who wakes me and throws myself into her. I put my head in the crook of her neck and hugged her tightly. My eyes began to swell and salty tears start to fall. I didn't force myself to stop, I let myself be vulnerable for once.

"Let it go, bubs. It's okay. Were going to be okay. I'm here, I won't leave you. Never" she caresses my back, whispering sweet nothings to my ears.

Being true to myself is tough work for me. I can't open myself, I don't want to. They can't understand, they just judge you easily without knowing the full story.

She gets up and goes to the kitchen to bring me a glass of water. I accept and drink it. She sat beside me and I put my head on her shoulder. She knows I don't want to talk about it so she didn't ask anymore.

We stay in comfortable silence. My hands are still on my chest. It's still beating fast like it wants to get out in my rib cage and run. My visions started to blurry and spin. What's happening again? I thought this thing are already gone? Why it's coming back again?

She squeezed my hands to get my attention, didn't notice that I'm fidgeting and biting my nails. "You want to go back to sleep?" She asks me, I look at her thinking if I should or not. I nod my head. I'm too tired of everything at this moment.

Nightmares getting all my energy and draining my brain. Giving me the pain from the past.

We go back to our previous position. She covers us with my blankie. I snuggle close to her, her embrace giving me warmth and comfort. Bring me in peace and drive me to a good place. She sings some lullabies and kisses my forehead.

"I'll be here when you wake up," she said. I hug her a sign that I heard her.

Is it too much that I wish her that she should be my Mom...

_____________

This is just a hint of what happened. There is still the aftermath of this. Buckle up. Sorry in advance. Excuse my grammar, English is not my mother tongue. Enjoy the ride.

See you in the next chapter.

-jade