Chapter 9

Ada's POV

I wake up from the loud noise from my alarm clock. It's 4:00 in the morning, I spend a good 10 minutes having a staring contest with the ceiling. I get up and get my outfit for today since it's Friday we can wear civilian clothes. I preferred an oversize polo shirt and jeans. Just a cozy one.

Since it's still 4 in the morning and I can't go back to sleep I decide to head to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Before I go to the kitchen I decide to check Mom. I go to her room and I found nothing. Where is that woman? I go check the guest room since Aunt Lizzie is here. Guess what I found that shocked my world.

I FOUND THEM CUDDLING. THEY ARE CUDDLE TO EACH OTHER. OH MY GOD.

I close the door and calm myself. Like I said, those two are fruity. I headed downstairs and open the fridge to find something to cook. I saw the bacon strip and get raw eggs to make scrambled and sunny side up. I found also the pancake mix in the cabinet. I found brownies and warm them in the microwave.

I start cooking, from time to time taking a pinch in the bacon strips. I cook pancakes with chocolate chips. I arrange the food and put it on the dinner table. I spend 30 minutes cooking.

I ate already since the two women is still asleep. And I don't want to be late again. After I eat the food, I cleaned the used dishes, dried them, and put them in the rack. I knock to the room and wake them up. I knock until someone opens the door. "Breakfast is ready, just warm it in the microwave," I said to Aunt Lizzie. She nods I head straight to my room start to get ready.

I spend an hour getting ready. I dry my hair and arrange my stuff in my bag. I get also the important documents I need for my appointment later. I put it in a brown envelope and secure it.

I put my shoes on and go downstairs. I found them eating in the dining area. "Morning" I greet them. I get my tumbler and a stock of cookies. "Good morning. What are did you wake up?" Mom asked me, I look are her, her eyes are swollen like she cries all night long. "4 in the morning. I can't go back to sleep and decide to cook breakfast. I don't want to bother you two from sleeping." I inform them.

"You want us to take you to school?" Aunt Lizzie ask me. "It's fine. I can take a cab." I said and ready my stuff. "You sure?" Mom asked me. I nod. Then the doorbell rang. "I'll answer it," I said go to the door. I'm stunned by what I saw.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. "Fetching you so we could go together at school," Paul said. "You wake up early? Wow," I said to him in full of disbelief. "Hey, are you underestimating me?" He said dramatically. "I'm just surprised," I said.

"I'm going now. Have a great day" I said. They nod and bid goodbye. We wait for a cab. It's still early. We talked about anything and laugh at the ride. He also talks to the driver making him laugh.

"Thank you for the safe ride, Sir. Have a safe trip" Paul said to the driver before we get out in the cab. We entered the school and walk to the hallway to find our classroom.

"Um- Ada?" He caught my attention, I raise my brows to him. "Can you teach me about this lesson? I'm having a hard time understanding this" he showed me the lesson. I nod and start teaching him.

---

Hours passed, my brain is draining and my running out of brain cells. I feel an unstable heartbeat of my heart. What's happening? It hurts. I take my inhaler hoping it helps to calm me down, and do breathing exercises. I'm glad it helps. I need to go to this appointment.

I'm out of my sense and didn't realize that the class ended. Paul tap my shoulders with a concerned look and ask me "You okay?" I nod. I get up and feel dizzy. God, what's happening. I stumbled on my way out and thankfully Paul caught me. "You're not okay. Let's get you home" he said and I refuse. "I'm fine. I just need to take a breath. I have errands to do so I can't go home." I said I take a seat and hold my temple.