Chapter 24

Ada's POV

A day past and it's time for our prom. I am excited yet nervous about this. My dress is already here. I put it on after we receive it from my mom's designer. They did a great job on my dress. It's so lovely.

Paul is now in their house to change and get ready. The nurses help me to remove some wires and tubes around my body but my breathing mask is still on.

Mom's makeup artist is here to do his magic for me. He just put light makeup and make my hair into a messy bun.

I wear the dress with my mom's help

I wear the dress with my mom's help. We both look at the mirror and admire my dress. "Your so beautiful, baby" mom compliment me. "Thank you, mom. For everything." I said and hug her. "No problem, baby. I'll everything for you" I smiled at her.

"Wow

"Wow. You are so beautiful, Ada" aunt Liz said and hug me. "Thank you, Auntie." We take pictures before we go to the venue.

"You're growing up too fast," grandma said making me giggle. "Why are you all crying?" I ask, making me cry too. "You're beautiful and all grown up. We are just happy to see you glowing." Grandma said.

Mom wipes my tears so it won't ruin my makeup thank God it's waterproof. I hugged them and bid goodbye.

My doctors and nurses compliment me on our way to the car. I'm still wearing my breathing mask so I could breathe. I text Paul that we're on our way to the venue. He replies immediately saying he's on his way too. I smiled and hold the necklace he gave me two days ago.

"Are you excited, love?" Aunt Liz asks. "Yes. I mean it's my first time again to go out and see my friends. Then I still got a chance to dance even though it's limited. I'm still thankful" I said.

I stare outside the window admiring the view of city lights and the darkly beautiful sky. The stars shining so bright so is the moon, giving you a light to see your surroundings.

We stop for at least 20 minutes since it's traffic. And here I thought I would go there early since I want to catch up with my friends. We heard sirens maybe there was a fire going on or something that caused the traffic.