Chapter 19

Scarlett's POV

Two days passed after that incident, shes still sleeping. She's still on a breathing tube, they also put a tube so the food will go there. I can't sleep, that happen scared me to death. I woke up and her monitor alert the nurse and her doctor, they do their job and I step outside. I get down on my knees, praying that gives me more time to spend with her. After that, I'm always alert. Liz convinced me to sleep but every time I close my eyes, that happens to play in my mind.

Paul is always here too, he doesn't want to go to school because the school doesn't feel so good when Ada is not there. I let him, he always look at the monitor, observing her heartbeat. Too scared that it might go something else. He does all his school works in the hospital just to be with her.

Ada's POV

"Sis, as long as I want you to stay here but you can't. You have to go to your body and keep it alive." She said.

"But this place is so peaceful, can I stay here forever?" I ask. She rolled her eyes at me. "No, you can't." I sigh at her answer.

"Then why I'm here?" I ask. "You know why you here" I rolled my eyes. I walk away from her. This bitch gets into my nerves sometimes.

"Will I ask you that question if I know the answer? No" I said. She crosses her arms and takes a sit.

"You're here because your dying. So im here to step up and push you back to the earth because you are too early for death" she said. "Duh at least I'm not late," I said.

"I'm not here to joke around, Ada," she said. "I'm not joking. Look if I'm dying then I advance my death, come on tour me around" I said changing the topic. Until she shows me something.

"Charge to 250"

"Clear"

"Please I'm begging you, not now. I will do everything, I can give my own heart just not today"

"Come on Ada. You can't just leave me here, you promised me you will fight. Come on"

"You bitch I said no one is dying. Get your soul back to your body"

"Not now...Not now"

I look at her, salty tears starting to fall. "Those people are hoping you come back home. Mom is ready to give her heart to you. Paul is holding on to your promise to stay alive. Your friends are hoping that after this you will spend your time with them at the shop. And I'm here to stop you from dying. You only person mom has. So please for the love of God, continue to live," She said. "I know you're tired, I feel it even here. I can sense your distress and pain. I can see it. But you have to continue and step up the game and beat that pain living in your heart. I'm your twin, I'm half of your body. So I can feel it."

I paused for a moment, thinking about the people I left. Thinking how they are in pain because of my situation. Should I live? Will it be worth it?

Scarlett's POV

The cast is here to visit. They are scattered around the room, making the mood light as long as they can. Mackie and Sebastian are the clowns. I look at Paul who's staring at Ada. "My daughter will melt by your stare," I said and smile at him. "I can't help, ma'am. She's beautiful when she sleeps but I want her to wake up." He explained. I nod, "I know, I want her to wake up too." I said and kiss my daughter's cheek.

I hold her hands, transferring my warmth to her cold hands. Carefully strokes it.  I watch the cast to distract myself from thinking about those scenarios.