Chapter 7

Ada's POV

*bang*

"Ouch" I wake up from my senses because my back hurts. I fall from my bed, again. I reach for my phone on the bedside table, my eyes went wide open. SHIT!

"IM LATE!" I rushed to the bathroom and take the quickest shower I ever made. I spend an hour or two in the shower, nope I didn't do anything just shower, you dirty dirty human.

I change to my uniform and grab my bag. Thank God, I put everything in my bag before I sleep. I run downstairs and put my shoes on.

"Breakfast is ready" Mom informs me. I head into the kitchen and get a piece of pancake and drink my hot choco. I almost burn my tongue. "Slow down there," Mom said. I smile at her and continue chewing. "I'm late, can you give me a ride to the school? If that's okay" I ask her. I open the fridge and get my tumbler and put it in my bag.

"Of course. Come on" she informed and get her keys. I sit in the shotgun seat. I put my bag in my lap checking if I bring everything in.

"Ready to go? Do you have your things?" She asks and I nod. She starts to bring the car into life and hits the road.

The ride is smooth although the awkward air fills the car. I get out in the car and thank her. I run as fast as I could. I blame my alarm for not waking me up.

I finally arrived in our room and I thank all the saints that my teacher is late too. "Your late, for the first time" Paul greeted me. "Not now Paul, I'm catching my breath," I warned him. This is why I hate being late. I need a new alarm clock.

Minutes before I get in the room, our teacher finally decided to show up. She starts the lessons. I need to focus on here since our midterms are coming. I don't crave to fail.

----

After 3 hours of non-stop teaching it's break time. We headed to the cafeteria. "I'll get you food, what do you want?" Paul asks me. "Anything" I answer. "You didn't eat breakfast, don't you?" He asks. "How can I eat breakfast when I am late," I reply. "Still. I'll get you food" he said and go to the counter.

"Hope all" Shania said out of nowhere. "What?" I ask and raise my brows. "Hope all have a man like Paul." She said. "Then get him" I reply coldly. "Ops. Shania, you make Ada mad" Stuart playfully said. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Ada. Look a girl is talking to Paul at the counter." Lorence informed. I didn't look, they just talking right, what else can be wrong with that. I focused on the answer sheets I will give to the students after class.

"I don't think that just talking," Shania said emphasizing the word 'just talking'. I glance at her confused. "She's flirting with Paul" she finally said. I turn my head immediately. Her dirty hands are on Paul's shoulder. Gros. Disgusting shit. This is how she flirts? This the best she can?

"I want to cut off her hands so she won't touch Paul again. And look at how Paul was forced to talk to her. He doesn't want to be rude, but I am" I said. That scene makes me want to throw up. "Her smile is creepy. The only thing I don't have that she has is her height. But Paul said she likes short women. So that bitch is already out of the list." I add. I huff in annoyance.

"That the first time, I saw you like that," Stuart said. "Like what?" I ask looking at them. "Jealous" Shania answer. What? I'm not. "Who? Me? Jealous? I'm not" I deny. "Talk to me when you can use a fork to eat soup" Shania sarcastically said. I raised my brow to her, I'm not jealous. If I am I would be a killer now and kill that bitch. I'm just planning a murder for her.