Chapter 7

The third district they are going to is a civilian area just like the fourth district. The beach here is especially famous and is a good place for leisure and vacation.

    After landing, Yuan Bai knew that more than two people had been picked up, and the lord of the little duke had brought more than a dozen bodyguards.

    And another young man, with more than forty guards, was bigger than Qiao Yuesi's pomp.

    The most exaggerated thing is that he still has a golden lion at his feet.

    Lion!

    Yuan Bai's cold sweat has come down, and she shrinks on the sofa and sits restless, worried that her ears will be exposed.

    It's really not that he is not good for anything, but that the meek herbivores are naturally afraid of fierce carnivores.

    Although he knew very well in his heart, that sleepy stupid lion could not hurt him.

    Yuan Bai couldn't help but slander. The hobby of rich people to raise beasts is really troublesome.

."Yuan Bai, you seem to be nervous?" Qiao Yuesi hit him with an elbow, jokingly.

    The original white urn denied with an annoyance: "No...no...Yes."

    Qiao Yuesi sneered: "I'm not nervous, what are you shaking? I keep peeking at my cousin's mental body."

    Mental body?

    Yuan Bai blushed and realized that he had misunderstood that it was not a beast raised by the rich, but the spirit body of the sentinel.

    However, according to the established social etiquette, can't the sentry guide casually release the spirit body?

    "My cousin has a problem with his spiritual realm. Since awakening, he has not been able to regain his spiritual body." He said, leaning close to Yuan Bai's ear, and asked in a low voice, "Can you do anything?"

    Brother, how can I have a way, I just want to cover my ears now.

    Yuan Bai wiped his cold sweat, remembering who the opposite youth was.

.Li Hongming, one of Fang Lin's suitors in the original book.

    He is also the highest-status suitor and a prince with inheritance rights.

    Because of a problem in the spiritual realm, the spiritual body has been unable to retract, and his lion always looks drowsy and malaise.

    This also caused His Majesty the Emperor to not like him very much, and the possibility of his succession in the future is relatively small, although this person is a rare 2S-level sentry.

    Li Hongming's sword eyebrows and starry eyes, face lines are cold, tall and legs are long, and temperament is dignified. He belongs to the taciturn handsome guy. He has a very different personality from Qiao Yuesi. Yuan Bai almost forgets that they are cousins.

    There are rumors that only high-level guides can solve his spiritual problems.

    He pursued Fang Lin in the original book, mostly because of this.

.At this moment Fang Lin was sitting opposite him, a sentinel not as high as him, Li Hongming simply greeted him, but there was no more reaction.

    On the contrary, it was Qiao Yuesi's attitude towards Yuan Bai that caught his attention. Hearing the content of the two whispered conversations, he looked at Yuan Bai, who had been trembling all the time, and asked in a low voice, "He has a way?"