Chapter 30

Min Ziyin is a cold-looking beauty. He was also a student of the Royal Whistle School at the time, and he was recognized as a guide school at the time. The school selected in the following years did not surpass him in appearance, so there are still some in the college today. About his legend.

    If Fang Lin awakened as a guide according to the plot in the original book, he would probably break his record. Now Fang Lin is a sentinel, and this important task can only be entrusted to future students.

    He came alone, waiting downstairs in the dormitory at noon, because he was also trained here, knowing the time of the lunch break, he happened to meet Yuan Bai who went back to rest.

    Yuan Bai didn't recognize him at the beginning, and didn't know who he was until he was stopped.

    Min Ziyin's purpose is very clear. He wants to buy a medicine.

    Yuan Bai deliberately pretended to be stupid: "You want to buy medicine, shouldn't you go to Shen Yunyi?"

.The other party glanced at the eavesdropping students passing by and asked: "Can you go to your dorm room to talk? If you can help me solve my trouble, I can also help you solve your trouble."

    "What's wrong with me?" Yuan Bai felt that everything was fine now.

    He didn't say it straight, but typed a few words with the light brain: the sequelae of YS12.

    Yuan Bai was taken aback and looked at him unexpectedly. This matter is indeed a bit troublesome, and it is not appropriate to talk about it here, and the bedroom is not good. There are newly grown leeks in it, so he can't let him see it. After thinking about it, Yuan Bai finally Find an empty classroom: "Speak here, how do you know I have medicine?"

    "It's easy to guess.Min Ziyin leaned back on the desk, "First, the guide showed healing power, and then the medicine for curing severe mania appeared. These two are easily reminiscent of each other, and the first medicine to treat is Qiao Yue. install."

    Qiao Yuean is the brother of Qiao Yuesi. Qiao Yuesi has a good relationship with Yuanbai. Yuanbai has healing power. This is correct. But Yuanbai’s mental power is only E-level. Few people believe that it is him. Many people would only think it was a coincidence, and continue to focus on Shen Yunyi.

    Why is Min Ziyin so sure?

    Seeing Yuan Bai's doubts, he went on to say: "It is said that you made Li Hongming's lion wake up. Although he has not completely resolved his illness, I guess it should be soon too."

    The guess was wrong this time, and Li Hongming's question had no clue now.

.The other party can become the vice president of the Guidance Association as soon as he is an adult. Yuan Bai is not an opponent, so he didn't want to guess, so he asked directly: "What do you mean by the YS12 sequelae?"

    "Director Qian of the Fourth District Guide Association said something interesting. Unfortunately, no one believed it, but I believed it."

    Director Qian was the first person to test Yuan Bai's mental power. After realizing that Yuan Bai's awakening was unusual, he said in the Imperial Capital District Guide Association that no one believed him, and finally went back to the fourth district in a desperate manner.

    Min Ziyin took it seriously, using the identity of the vice chairman to investigate Yuan Bai in detail, and he really found an anomaly.

    "The news that you were injected with the drug was blocked by Fang Xiao. I have some knowledge of this drug, and I can be sure that your reaction at that time was that you injected YS12."