Chapter 14

Yuan Bai has a deep memory of the badge of the Guidance Association. There are five members of the Guidance Association. One of them is still an acquaintance. It is the Director Qian who repeatedly tested him with "83".

    Standing on the other side were a middle-aged woman with a serious face and a handsome young man.

    A total of seven people, clearly divided into two groups, seem to be arguing.

    "Director Li is looking for me?" Yuan Bai looked at it and couldn't tell which was Director Li.

    "Come in." The serious middle-aged woman motioned to him.

    It's this one, she looks so stern, Yuan Bai cautiously walked to her, followed by two tails, Li Hongming and Qiao Yuesi also followed, and the two groups became five-on-five.

    "Is that him?" Vice President Zhou of the Guidance Association asked Director Qian behind him.

.Director Qian nodded quickly: "Yes, it's him. He awakened a week ago. I personally measured his mental power. I changed two instruments and tested it four times. It was 83."

    At that time, Director Qian was very disappointed and left in a hurry, wishing he had never seen Yuan Bai. He happened to be on a business trip in the Imperial Capital area these days. When he arrived here, he was approached by the vice-chairman of the association. After hearing it, he realized that it was related to the hapless E-level guide.

    This person is really the most restless E-level guide he has ever seen. First, he made a big noise in the fourth district. Only a few days later, he caused conflicts in the first college.

    Thinking of this, Director Qian was stunned, the big movement in the fourth district...

    When this E-level guide awakens, it is very special, and it won't really be special...

.Director Qian was about to come down in cold sweat. The previous test process was too shameful. He just wanted to forget all of them. Looking back now, it seems that something was wrong. He wanted to remind the vice chairman, but he couldn't put his mouth in it.

    Vice President Zhou squinted his eyes and looked at Yuan Bai, seeing this low-level guide disguised as an obedient, disdainful in his heart, an E-level guide, no matter how many high-level sentries hooked up, it can't be bound, and it's useless to play tricks.

    "President Li, the Guidance Association has supervisory responsibilities for all guidance colleges..."

    "Vice President Zhou, now there is no Guiding Academy, only Sentinel Academy. If you want to exercise supervisory duties, please clarify the object of supervision." President Li interrupted him directly.

    The academy set up solely for guides was completely cancelled decades ago. Now all sentry academies are mixed sentry guides academies.

.Yuan Bai took a peek at the speaker. This is Qiao Yuesi's uncle. He looks so young and seems to be a sentry.

    Vice President Zhou sank his face, his voice tense: "President Li, the Royal Sentinel Academy is the first academy. It has recruited the most high-level guides and is responsible to them."

    "Of course." Principal Li had a polite smile on his face and his eyes were slightly cold. "We are not only responsible for the senior guides, as long as we enter the academy, we will be responsible for any level of guide."

    "Principal Li, I can't agree with this." Vice-hui Zhou's tone gradually became aggressive, "Privately recruiting low-level guides into the academy is itself irresponsible to senior guides."