Chapter 57

Fang Lin found the detector around the villa, the same as the last time he found it in Yuanbai's greenhouse.

    Those people observed the villa for a few days, and made sure that no one came in or out before breaking in and stealing things.

    And they probably discovered that the fruits grown in Yuanbai had a special effect, and they deliberately stole the bananas.

    Litchi and banana trees are planted in the garden in front of the villa, and a piece of green radish is planted in the garden at the back.

    Neither lychees nor green radishes were stolen, only bananas were lost a lot.

    Fang Lin suspects that what those people really want to steal is fruits and vegetables that boost their mental power.

    Yuanbai had planted banana trees in the greenhouse at the beginning, and those people suspected that the banana had the effect of improving mental power, so they stole it.

    "And they may know the approximate color of the potion. Bananas are yellow, and they were the closest to the color of diluted carrot juice before they were stolen." Fang Lin said.

.Otherwise, why the litchi and green radish were not stolen at all.

    Yuan Bai was very angry, and sat on the sofa angrily ate the last carrot: "Fortunately, we took all the carrots away, otherwise we would be stolen."

    Yuan Bai was a little suspicious of Tian Xinlei. Later, she wanted to buy the medicine but was refused. It was possible to steal it if she couldn't buy it.

    It was also strange when I was in the cafeteria that day, and I left a card.

    Yuanbai checked the money in the card and found only 27,843.39 star coins.

    "Only more than 20,000 stars? Is she sending a beggar!" Yuan Bai couldn't wait to put the card back on Tian Xinlei's face.

    Fang Lin looked at the decimal point thoughtfully: "Tian Xinlei is a friend of Sun Yanru. She is in the nutrient business at home, and a package she uses is worth more than two million stars, causing you such a big trouble, why? Will only compensate more than 20,000 stars?"

."She did it deliberately. She didn't mean to apologize at all. If I don't sell her the medicine, she will provoke it!" Yuan Baiqi beat the sofa.

    "Maybe it wasn't intentional." Fang Lin took out the light brain and dialed out the seven-digit number as the communication number.

    After a few beeps, it was connected, and a familiar juvenile voice sounded on the opposite side: "Why contact me now, have you got the medicine?"

    Fang Lin was very surprised, it was Jiang Ling's voice.

    This is the contact information Jiang Ling left for Tian Xinlei.

    "Why don't you speak?" Jiang Ling's tone was cautious without receiving a response.

    Fang Lin gestured to Yuan Bai to contact Fang Xiao, and dealt with Jiang Ling himself: "What medicine do you want?"

    "Why are you?" Jiang Ling also heard Fang Lin's voice.

    "Of course it's me. Tian Xinlei can't get the potion, I can get it.".Fang Lin said deliberately.

    Jiang Ling will not be easily fooled: "Will you give me the potion?"

    "It depends on what benefits you can bring out."

    Jiang Ling also knew that Fang Lin and Yuan Bai lived in the villa together. If anyone could get the medicine most easily, this person must be Fang Lin.