Chapter 65

Fang Lin ate two watermelons in a row, each weighing more than 50 kilograms. When he reached for the last one, Yuan Bai pressed his shoulder.

    "Fang Lin?"

    "Huh?" Fang Lin's eyes stuck to the watermelon.

    "Are you still awake?"

    "Awake." Fang Lin's eyes were still staring at the watermelon when he spoke, and his body couldn't help leaning forward.

    Yuan Bai hurriedly covered his eyes, and reached out with the other hand to touch his bulging belly, "You have been here for almost five months, and you will have to give birth if you eat it again! You wake up!"

    The word "born" stimulated Fang Lin's nerves. He moved for a while, blinking his eyelids a few times, and seemed to finally come back to his senses, stiff in place as if struck by lightning.

.Yuan Bai felt his eyelashes rubbed against his palms, itchy, and quickly pressed his hands up to stick to his eyelids, and almost knocked him down without restraining him, and grabbed his neckline with the other hand and pulled him back. With this awkward posture blocking the watermelon behind, he asked him again: "Are you awake?"

    Fang Lin was silent for a while before repliing in a dry voice: "I'm sober, sorry, I'm lost."

    Yuan Bai did not move, and then asked: "I will ask you a question, and you will answer after you think about it. What is your name for my rabbit?"

    "Little circle." Fang Lin's voice returned to normal.

    Probably really sober this time.

    Fearing that he would see the watermelon attack again, Yuan Bai pushed him and turned around before letting go of his eyes. As soon as he let go, Fang Lin covered his mouth and retched twice.

    "Rebirth, go to the bathroom and throw up." Yuan Bai supported him from the side.

.Fortunately, Fang Lin didn't really vomit, and after a while, he sat down slowly.

    "You especially like to eat watermelon?" Yuan Bai asked hesitantly.

    Fang Lin: "..."

    "No." The disguise on his face couldn't stop Fang Lin's embarrassment. He closed his eyes and raised his hand to rub his temple, "Your watermelon... is special."

    Yuan Bai ate it herself, except that it tasted very good, but she didn't feel any fascination.

    "Look." Fang Lin released his mental body.

    The strange red eyes of the White Wolf turned back to wet black, and the irritable aura on his body disappeared completely. After he came out, he flung his tail happily and threw him down on the original White, and licked him affectionately a few times.

    "Ah ah ah ah ah!!"

    Yuan Bai almost died on the spot.

    "What's wrong?!".Li Hongming heard the voice coming in nervously, saw what was inside, and complained to Fang Lin, "You know that Yuan Bai is afraid of the spirit body, so you scared him like this."

    Yuan Bai was so scared that his ears popped out, and the white wolf's body shape helped him to block him, and Li Hongming was not noticed.

    Li Hongming just walked in a few steps, his nose immediately caught the watermelon smell remaining in the air, which was extremely sweet, which made his attention abruptly shifted from Yuan Bai to the watermelon next to him, and said in surprise: "Where is the watermelon? "

    Fang Lin didn't say a word, Yuan Bai was busy dealing with the enthusiastic White Wolf and didn't have time to bother.

    Li Hongming ignored this question, and walked towards the watermelon as if he was attracted.

    The surface of the watermelon has a green pattern. The closer you get, the more you can smell the tempting sweetness. It is wrapped in the skin of the watermelon, and it is constantly tempting to cut it open.

.There was a knife next to him. Li Hongming, a prince who was accustomed to serving, took the knife and cut the watermelon by himself. He didn't notice anything wrong in the whole process. When the watermelon was cut, the sweetness came over, and Li Hongming grabbed a piece. Just eat it.

    After Yuan Bai hid his ears and avoided the white wolf, he saw a few more people in the room. Fang Xiao and two other 2S-level sentinels were also attracted. Several people were fighting for the last piece of watermelon, and even used it. With fighting skills and mental body, the room was originally cramped. Four people plus four mental bodies fought, causing a big disturbance and quarreling the hotel attendants.

    "What happened?"

    "It's okay." Fang Lin went out and closed the door, blocking the situation inside.

    The waiter looked at him suspiciously: "Sir, please try to keep quiet and don't disturb other guests."

    "I will remind them.Fang Lin reluctantly sent the person away.

    As soon as the waiter walked down the stairs, he heard that the room upstairs was more dynamic, as if the house was about to be demolished, she couldn't help turning back and shouting to Fang Lin: "Sir..."

    As soon as he said something, the movement in the room stopped, and the entire corridor was strangely quiet.

    Fang Lin leaned against the door: "Their problem is solved."

    "It's fine." The waiter reminded that the items that destroyed the hotel should be compensated according to the price. Seeing that Fang Lin's attitude was good, he really went downstairs this time.

    In the room, Yuan Bai saw several different mental bodies, was so scared that he closed his eyes and covered his head, releasing his mental power and shouting in the spiritual realm of several people: "Stop it all for me!!!"

    Shocking the four of them to blackness, their brains humming, finally ended the farce.

    Yuan Bai now knows that this watermelon is really special.

.The last piece of watermelon was not eaten by Li Hongming, and Yuan Bai gave the rescued hapless sentinel.

    Unexpectedly, it seemed reasonable. On the edge of life and death on the sixth day, the watermelon cured his sequelae.

    At the same time, because the inventory was depleted, the S-class sentries who used potions in Shaman City began to go crazy.
.