Chapter 67

When Yuan Bai woke up in the hospital, he was very tired, couldn't open his eyes, and dumbly heard someone talking outside the door.

    "His Royal Highness, you are badly hurt, please go back and rest."

    "Is Yuanbai awake?"

    "Not yet."

    "How is the test result?"

    "The result is a bit strange. His mental power is severely damaged, but his level is shown to be C-level, which is higher than the previous E-level. Healing power is also C-level, and it was previously B-level. This is reduced."

    The doctor didn't know, but Li Hongming knew that Yuan Bai's mental power had reached 2S level before, but now his C level has dropped too much.

    "Can the damaged mental power help him recover?"

    The doctor was very embarrassed: "Sorry, my lord, we can't do it. Maybe when he wakes up, he has a better way.".They know that Yuanbai is good at medicine, and if someone can treat mental power, that person will most likely be Yuanbai himself.

    Compared with mental power, doctors are more worried about healing power: "Our understanding of healing power is limited, and his reduced healing power may be more difficult to recover."

    Yuan Bai thought that it was not difficult when he heard it, he was now consumed too much, his body was weak, and his brain was hazy, and his mana would probably be restored when he woke up.

    "His Royal Highness, Yuan Bai's inspection result is not bad, but Fang Lin's inspection result is even stranger."

    Hearing Fang Lin, Yuan Bai subconsciously thought of the crowds of monsters and the scene of Fang Lin’s injuries, and anxiously wanted to know the results of Fang Lin’s examination, but the doctor didn’t say anything. There was only the sound of turning the paper outside the door. They should be Looking through the inspection report.

    Yuan Bai wanted to see it too. As soon as he was about to release his mental energy, he felt pain like acupuncture in his brain and fainted again.

.When he woke up again, it had been half a month since he left Shaman Star.

    The doctor found that he woke up and found Li Hongming as soon as possible.

    The last time Yuan Bai woke up, he vaguely heard that Li Hongming was seriously injured. After these days, he couldn't see it at all. When Li Hongming walked into the ward, he returned to being an elegant and calm fifth prince.

    Yuan Bai asked about the follow-up situation of Saman Star.

    After he fainted that day, several other people were seriously injured by the monster group's attack, and finally they broke through the cracks in the glass wall before escaping from the pharmacy factory.

    Afterwards, Fang Xiao called for rescue in the third three-star domain, and Shaman Xing did not say that he violated the banned drugs, but prohibited inhumane drug experiments.

    Jiangling and the others created those humanoid monsters that seriously violated the local law. The monster rescue team and the guards of the agreement area united and took a long time to solve them all.

.Jiang Ling was completely destroyed by Yuan Bai's cloud of consciousness, and now he has no mental power, not as good as ordinary people. On that day, he passed out and was bitten by a monster for a long time. There was almost no part of his whole body intact. He was brought back and hanged in the medical warehouse. When he recovers a little bit, the torturer will use mental power in his brain. Search for news about that mysterious pharmacist.