Chapter 56

Fang Xiao said that a few sentinels from the agreement area had developed severe mania in a short period of time. Everyone is very rich in family, and the symptoms are similar to Meng Wei's. He suspected that Jiang Ling was doing the trick.

    Yuan Bai took out the medicine for treating YS sequelae and cut off their money. Jiang Ling may have gone back and used the previous method to control the blackmail sentry to raise money.

    Those sentinels with severe mania are irrational now, and they must be cured before they can get clues, so there is an urgent need for drugs to treat mania.

    At this critical moment, Yuan Bai disappeared unexpectedly, and Fang Xiao was very anxious.

    Fang Xiao asked: "Why did Yuan Bai disappear? How long has it been missing?"

    "Yuan Bai is okay, just hid it and went to study the medicine." Fang Lin thought for a while before talking to the other party.

.Fang Xiao wanted to catch YS pharmaceutical researchers. As long as he didn't want to grab carrots, Yuan Bai would not object.

    Fang Lin nodded when he saw the rabbit after speaking, and agreed with this statement.

    "Can he give me six healing potions? Those sentinels will pay star coins according to the auction price." The sentinels with mania outbreaks are in very good families and don't worry about not being able to pay star coins.

    "Can."

    The two agreed on a time, and Fang Xiao had a day to come to the college to pick up the medicine.

    In the past few days, Yuan Bai has maintained the appearance of a rabbit, and has not changed back into a human form. To avoid trouble, Fang Lin did not return to the villa, but lived in the dormitory of the college.

    There is no trace of Yuan Bai in the college or the villa, and almost everyone believes Yuan Bai is missing.

    At noon when Fang Lin was feeding the rabbits in the cafeteria, Sun Yanru brought Tian Xinlei to him.

    "Where is Yuan Bai?"

.Sun Yanru asked while sitting across the table.

    Fang Lin fed the rabbit a bite of eggplant, and said coldly, "Do you think I will tell you?"

    Sun Yanru choked, a little embarrassed.

    Tian Xinlei stood aside, biting her lip and said cautiously: "I'm sorry, it's all because of me, I didn't mean it."

    "Do you think I would believe it?" Fang Lin looked at her incredulously.

    Even if she released the news on the star network, she also posted the results of two mental power tests, and the evidence was taken out, and now she came to put on a pitiful look again.

    Fang Lin looked at her eyes as if he was looking at a strange alien species.

    "Really, I know it's hard for you to believe it, but I really didn't mean it.".Tian Xinlei's eyes were red, and she looked a little flustered, "I don't know what's wrong with me, just like a ghost is obsessed with it. By the time I react, it will be too late..."

    "There is also the previous potion that helped awakening. I didn't want to use it, but I used it unconsciously. I regretted it when I used it." Tian Xinlei's voice became lighter and softer, shaking her hands and taking out a card, "I'm sorry. I have nothing to compensate for the original whiteness. Please let him accept this card. I'm really sorry."

    She dropped the card and ran away without waiting for Sun Yanru.

    Fang Lin keenly observed that before she ran away, she looked around and seemed to be afraid.