Chapter 72

Mrs. Fang gave them a lot of flower seeds. Yuanbai chose roses to give birth to them. To his surprise, the mana used to give birth to these flowers was actually a lot. He wanted to give birth to a large number of plants in the manor, but only a few plants were born. Mana is exhausted.

    The flowers bloomed on the first day were simply not enough. The next day, the original white gave birth to those roses twice, only to barely make up enough petals to make a small bottle of rose sauce.

    In the evening, the two finally ate rose cakes. The outer skin was crispy and soft, the fillings were sweet but not greasy, and the taste was very good. They ate a dozen of them in a row.

    Fang Lin looked at the rose cake and said strangely: "The rose consumes so much mana, doesn't it have any special effects?"

    "No." Yuanbai ate the last one and felt it carefully. It really didn't. "Probably flowers are different from fruits and vegetables."

.The next day, Yuanbai gave birth to some roses and chrysanthemums, both of which were born very quickly, but the temperature here was too high, Fang Lin just planted them in the manor outside, and after half a day, these two kinds of flowers were dried up. , And the roses on the other side are still lively after drying for a few days.

    Yuan Bai: "The mana absorbed by the rose is probably used to resist the heat."

    In the end, those roses and chrysanthemums were moved back to the flower pots by Fang Lin and sent back to Mrs. Fang. A box of rose cakes was also sent by the way.

    Yuan Bai hides in the manor, and spends the rest of the time focusing on spawning carrots and enhancing his mental power.

    On the other side, flowers and rose cakes were delivered to Mrs. Fang three days later.

    That day happened to be Fang Xiao's vacation day, when he saw those flower pots, he asked unexpectedly: "Where did the flowers come from?"

."Your brother sent it. Last time I asked him to ask Yuanbai for help. I didn't expect it to be planted so soon."

    Hearing that it was from the original white species, Fang Xiao narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. The last time he saw Fang Lin planting carrots in the pot, he felt strange, so Fang Lin did hide the original white in Fang's house?

    Where is he hiding? A big living person is beside Fang Lin. Why has no one found out?

    Fang Xiao thought for a long time and couldn't figure it out. Suddenly the nose smelled a strong fragrance: "What smell?"

    "A box of dim sum, it tastes delicious!" The dim sum in the food box looked ordinary on the outside, but the taste was surprisingly attractive. Madam Fang couldn't help picking up a piece and taking a bite. It smells like roses, but can roses also be eaten?"

    "I will try it.".Fang Xiao's sense of smell is more sensitive, and his mouth is already secreting saliva. He picked up one and took a quick sip, "Well, it really smells like roses, but with a stronger scent, can roses be so delicious?"

    The dim sum was only eight yuan, and each one was not big. Fang Xiao ate one in two mouthfuls. Just as he reached for the other one, he heard an unpleasant sound.

    "Wow, it smells good, auntie, what did you make delicious?"

    "It was not made by me. It was sent by your cousin Fang Lin. Xiaoyu will come and taste it." Madam Fang smiled and handed Lu Wenyu a snack.

    Lu Wenyu is the child of Madam Fang’s sister’s family. Madam Fang’s sister awakened at the age of twelve. She was a senior guide, and her husband was a senior sentinel. She also awakened very early. It stands to reason that the child they gave birth to is likely to be awakened. Unfortunately, Lu Wenyu is today. Both are seventeen years old, and there is still no sign of awakening.