Chapter 18

Yuan Bai found out that Fang Xiayang probably didn't match his character, like a rock that couldn't be avoided, it would block the road wherever he went.

    "I didn't fawn on anyone." Yuan Bai looked at the guides in front of him, "I and Fang Lin are friends. It is normal to give some fruits. If you have trouble understanding, you should also make some friends."

    But according to their appearance, they have no friends based on their strength, and they shouldn't be able to make them.

    Unexpectedly, he would talk back, and several people immediately raised their eyebrows and spoke with obvious malice: "Send fruit? Fruit is very expensive. Can you buy it as a civilian?"

    "Master Qiao didn't send it, right? You gave the fruit to another sentry. Master Qiao knows?"

    "What does my fruit have to do with Qiao Yuesi?" Even the fruits that Qiao Yuesi eats were bought from him at a high price.

."Who doesn't know the academy you entered by Bajie Qiao Master, otherwise you are an E-level guide, why appear here." One person opened his brain and pointed to the message above.

    "The social account of the Guidance Association announced your level. Now all the senior guides in the Imperial Capital District know about it, and they are all telling you to get out of the academy."

    Yuan Bai also turned on the light brain. He is not a member of the Guidance Association, and has not received any news, but he can easily find it by checking the Starnet.

    Yesterday afternoon, the Guide Association announced that he was an E-level guide. It was absurd to accuse the college of enrolling him and putting him in a class.

    The above said that he is from a civilian area, how to flatter a high-level sentinel, although the name of Qiao Yuesi is not mentioned, but it is mentioned that President Li used his personal relationship to let him enter the academy, followed by various remarks against President Li .

.The Guidance Association has a great influence, and this matter is fermenting very quickly, and there are also students from the college who are contributing to the flames.

    In Yuan Bai's latest reply, he saw that someone broke the news about his performance in the academy, what haunted Qiao Yuesi and brought Qiao Yuesi back to the bedroom, as well as the truth.

    Most of the following comments were calling him a disgusting low-level guide.

    No wonder so many people talk about him behind their backs today.

    "Popular people are just lowly, use some innocent means to please the rich, thinking that they can stay? Don't dream, and advise you to go back to the civilian area as soon as possible." Fang Xiayang looked at him high up as if his eyes were poisoned.

    The nobles are noble, the common people are low.

    He couldn't say where he was, and he actually said it in front of Fang Lin.

.Yuan Bai looked at him without showing any weakness, and hooked his mouth: "What about you, you are so innocent, acrimonious, and behave in such a humble manner. Are you really a nobleman?"

    "You!" Fang Xiayang was reflexively stiffened for a moment when he heard such a question. In a blink of an eye, he looked savage again, and he was about to slap him when he stretched out his hand. Fang Lin raised his hand to grab his wrist and pushed it out forcefully.

    He slammed into the guide behind him, and fell down with the man, causing a scream.

    "Sentinel hurting the guide is a felony!"