Chapter 21

Meng Wei's words counted, but he didn't say anything about him.

    Yuan Bai's heart fell back into his stomach, and he continued training during the day and planting at night.

    He also has green onions, ginger, garlic and onion and leeks in his bedroom, and carrots in the training room. Basically, he uses spells on both sides in turn.

    Carrots absorb a lot of mana and grow slowly, making them very uneconomical and troublesome to grow.

    Yuan Bai had to carefully lock the door every time, because he was afraid that he would be sucked into more mana and could not control the human form.

    If it is not for the deep love like obsession, throw them out in minutes.

    Those in the dormitory grew very fast, the green onions, ginger, garlic and onions had matured. Yuanbai asked Qiao Yuesi to move away and sent for testing.

    Prayer is effective for severe mania.

    During the training the next day, Qiao Yuesi told him the result.

."The effect is better than that of pepper. It is about one-third higher. It still can't be cured, it can only be relieved."

    Severe mania is not so easy to solve.

    These four are one-third better than peppers, but the planting time is more than twice as long. It is not as economical as peppers. Yuanbai is going to give up them and try others.

    His training during the day is fairly easy these days, just a bit of hatred.

    The dark-skinned sentinel instructor in their class was named Chu, and he had trained several sessions of students.

    Almost all the guide students I have taken, regardless of male or female, are very weak and weak.

    Let them run, not half the speed of the sentry.

    Ask them to climb over the obstacles, have to go back and forth a few times, have blisters on their hands and cry in mourning.

    Occasionally encounter people who are not delicate and have average physical fitness.

.Instructor Chu was worried when he saw the guide students, and he had to be mentally prepared for a long time before coming.

    I thought it was the same this time, but Yuan Bai surprised him.

    Instructor Chu praised Yuan Bai over and over again every day in front of the sentry.

    The success aroused the eagerness of the sentry, the favorite of these days.

    Finally on the fifth day of military training, they sent a sentry representative, 2S-level Li Hongming, to challenge Yuan Bai.

    30 times around the playground.

    The two stood on the runway. Instructor Chu watched the excitement and asked the sentry, "What if you lose again this time?"

    Some people said that it was impossible. The speed of Yuan Bai last time was only slightly faster than Meng Wei, and he narrowly won. This time Li Hongming tried his best, Yuan Bai will undoubtedly lose.

    "We plead punishable if we lose."

    "Very well, if you lose, you will have 30 laps every morning and evening.".Instructor Chu said.

    The 30 laps in the morning and evening were either unable to run or it was too embarrassing. The sentries shouted: "Li Hongming, rely on you, you must win!"