Chapter 48

Yuan Bai was an E-level guide when he awakened, and he didn't need inhibitors. After becoming an A-level guide recently, he forgot about it and didn't fight.

    The other people in the academy used inhibitors, his pheromone is special, others can't detect it, and haven't noticed it.

    Now Fanglin's inhibitor has failed, and the pheromone is emitted and mixed in the rich durian flavor, directly eliciting the heat of binding of the original white.

    Yuan Bai Huan faintly supported the tree trunk, feeling his whole body soft: "I'm so uncomfortable."

    Fang Lin didn't carry the inhibitor, and moved to the door with great willpower: "Wait, I will buy you the inhibitor."

    Fang Lin hurried back to the bedroom with a durian smell and gave himself a shot.

    The guide's inhibitor was different from that of the sentinel. Fang Lin went to the medical room to buy another one for Yuan Bai. When he returned to the greenhouse, he saw Yuan Bai lying on the ground with his ears exposed.
.Yuan Bai hadn't noticed before, Fang Lin just squatted down to help him, so he wrapped himself up, and put it softly in Fang Lin's arms, the heat from his mouth sprayed into Fang Lin's ears, "I'm so hot."

    "I know." Fang Lin drew out a hand with difficulty, pushed his sleeve up to reveal an arm. Just about to give him an injection, he suddenly felt the ears on the top of Yuan Bai's head rub against him, softly carrying an electric current. Fang Lin shook his hand and the needle sticks crooked.

    Fucked away, Fang Lin reached out and touched the pink ears on top of his head. He heard Yuan Bai groaning in a low voice, and quickly let go of his hand. He didn't dare to touch him again, grabbed his arm and pushed the inhibitor into him.

    After more than ten minutes, the tide|heat on Yuan Bai's body subsided, and he became sober. He covered the top of his head and put his ears back.

.His binding fever was suppressed by the inhibitor, and this feeling was like being poured with cold water at a critical juncture, and it was still uncomfortable.

    Yuan Bai looked at Fang Lin with sluggish eyes, thinking wildly, it turns out that the combination of fever is like this.

    Counting his age, Yuan Bai is more than three hundred years old. He has been obsessed with farming before and has not paid attention to other rabbits. After wearing it here, he always hears people mentioning the heat of conjugation, and he always seems to understand.

    It seemed that there had been an eruption during the first awakening. At that time, I had no consciousness at all, and I didn't remember it anymore.

    Now it broke out accidentally, and after a careful review, the feeling of combined heat seemed not bad, making him a little bit unfulfilled.

    Yuanbai thought about the rabbit for a long while, and came to the conclusion that it was time to find a boyfriend.

    Fang Lin carefully let go of him: "Sorry, I was careless, how are you?"

    "never mind.".Yuan Bai looked at Fang Lin, and the opponent's face was a little red, and he looked more attractive than usual.

    "Original White?"

    "Ah, oh." Yuan Bai regained his senses and quickly turned away from him, "I'll go and throw away those poisonous durians."

    Those durians were not thrown in the end, and the principal came over before throwing them.

    "Yuan Bai, are you researching a new medicine?"