Chapter 75

Ning Yuan's spacecraft looked gorgeous on the outside, but there were not many weapons on it, which slightly relaxed the tight nerves of everyone who was waiting.

    After the spacecraft landed, the hatch opened and Ning Yuan walked out.

    He was only fourteen years old and was in the second stage. With his colorful chicken coop head, he walked off the spaceship and suddenly came into contact with the high temperature outside. His face was a little unhappy. He looked around, but he didn't see the original white and asked. : "Where is Yuan Bai?"

    Yuan Bai couldn't stand the high temperature, and was hiding in the manor to blow the air conditioner, watching what happened outside with mental energy.

    Fang Lin waited at the entrance of the manor, ignoring his question, and took out ten potions to Ning Yuan: "This is a potion for improving mental power."

    Ning Yuan's eyes lit up after seeing the medicine, and he reached out to take it, but saw Fang Lin avoid it, "What?"

    "I just want to remind you.".Fang Lin stared closely at his eyes, "This potion can not only increase mental power, but also repair the cloud of consciousness, including the cloud of consciousness destroyed by other guides."

    Ning Yuan's outstretched hand paused, and the expression on his face was unnatural for a moment.

    Of course Fang Lin didn't let this little detail go. He directly opened a potion and prepared to give Ning Yuan an injection.

    As a result, when Ning Yuan saw the potion, he took a step back like a scourge.

    "Give me the potion."

    Although he tried his best to endure it, Fang Lin keenly heard his changed voice. This was also expected. Guan Qi couldn't let him use up the potion.

    "This is for you." Fang Lin suddenly took a shot and grabbed Ning Yuan, ignoring his resistance, and injected him with medicine.

    "Ah ah ah ah!" Ning piercing screams, probably suffered serious mental attack.

.The medicine can repair his cloud of consciousness. His problem is not big, but the process will be very painful. Fang Lin pinched the back of his neck and fainted him.

    Here Fang Lin solved Ning Yuan, and on the other side Fang Xiao had surrounded the entire spacecraft with people.

    "Wait." Yuan Bai sensed that there was another mental power in the spacecraft, which was much weaker than Guan Qi's and was suppressed so much. He took out his light brain and reminded Fang Xiao, "There are others in the spacecraft."

    Fang Xiao had already seen it, and Guan Qi led another person out of the spaceship one after another.

    "Biao...cousin...help."

    It was Lu Wenyu who was detained with the gun pointed at his head.

    Fang Xiao's hunch came true. Lu Wenyu had just awakened and was well controlled, and it was easy for him to get news when he frequented Fang's house, and he was also targeted by Guan Qi.

.Lu Wenyu usually beats ten one at a time. He is used to being arrogant. Now he is controlled by mental power. He can only cry and beg Fang Xiao: "Cousin, don't get excited, go back."

    "Give him the potion, I don't want to die."

    Fang Xiao calmly took out another gun and pointed it at Lu Wenyu.

    "Cousin!" Lu Wenyu was sweating, thinking that Fang Xiao was going to sacrifice him to grab Guan Qi, and his lips trembled with fright. "Cousin, I was wrong! I was really wrong!"

    He couldn't tell where he was wrong for a long time, and finally anxiously yelled: "I am useless, my mental strength is too low to resist the invasion. Killing my aunt will be sad, cousin, calm down!"

    The answer to him was a gunshot.

    "boom!"

    Lu Wenyu's eyes widened in disbelief, covering his chest and slowly falling down.

.Guan Qi was also a little surprised, and it took a moment to realize that Lu Wenyu didn't bleed at all.

    Fang Xiao's grab was not an ordinary bullet, but a potion.

    When Guan Qi wanted to grab Lu Wenyu and continue to threaten him, his face became cold when he saw someone about to throw it away.

    "This is what you forced me."

    He quickly injected himself with an unknown potion, and then his mental power exploded, controlling everyone in an instant.

    Including Fang Xiao, all the surrounding sentries and guides stopped their movements in shock.

    Even Fang Lin felt a tingling in his brain, and his limbs were barely able to move.

    Guan Qi's gun was aimed at Fang Lin: "Give me the potion."
.