Chapter 38

Yuan Bai encountered a major crisis, and he couldn't go back.

    Since he disappeared from the assessment site, the academy has searched for him for a long time, but of course he can't be found.

    It is said that the assailant was interrogated urgently, but the result was unexpected.

    It was not him that those people wanted to kidnap at all, but Fang Xiayang, in order to blackmail money with General Fang.

    The positioning badge was also Fang Xiayang's badge. Unfortunately, the original white and Fang Xiayang's badges were confused.

    But it was a coincidence. Yuanbai's healing power was so special that it was inevitable that some people would have doubts.

    Later, an advanced guide searched the attacker's brain and got the same answer.

    The "live" they received was the kidnapping of the little duke.

    It was a blunder, before I went to catch Yuanbai.

.And they didn't catch anyone at all. They didn't know where Yuan Bai went.

    After Yuan Bai heard it, there was a "jijiji" protest.

    Those people who said "invisibility" must be directed at him. In the entire college, only he would be "invisible".

    Yuan Bai suspected that Fang Xiayang had deliberately confused the badge so that he could be taken away.

    But I don’t understand why anyone wants to arrest him?

    Just because Fang Xiayang hates him?

    He wanted to quickly change back into a human form and expose Fang Xiayang.

    Then I realized that I couldn't change back.

    He couldn't feel mana or mental power, and seemed to have become an ordinary rabbit.

    It should be the problem of the unknown medicine.

    Yuan Bai was silly.

    No!

.His carrots are about to mature and haven't eaten yet, his leeks haven't been sold yet, and he still has more than 10 billion stars to spend!

    Most importantly, he didn't want to be fed nutrients by Fang Lin every day.

    Fang Lin thought he was hungry when he heard him yelling, so he took apart a nutrient and handed it to his mouth. When he turned his head and avoided it, he was puzzled: "Why don't you eat it? Didn't Yuan Bai say you are good to feed?"

    Yuan Bai: "..." You actually believed it when you fed the rabbit a nutrient.

    There are still two days left for the assessment, and Fang Lin needs to continue alone.

    In the remaining two days, the competition became fierce.

    Many students have searched for the beacons on their own maps and started to play other people's beacons.

    This time reflects the role of the guide.

    The wider the range of mental power radiation, the easier it is to spot other people, and the easier it is to rob the map.

.Fang Lin has no guide and can easily become someone else's target.

    He noted down the locations of the beacons on the map, and then hid the map.

    Then use yourself as a bait to snatch someone else's map.

    The classmates who were sent to the door were all badly dealt with.