Chapter 78

Yuan Bai has always been curious about what it feels like to be bound by the sentinel guide. After the two have determined their relationship for a while, he planted a durian tree again.

    Choosing a weekend with good weather, the two did not have time to go to class, Yuan Bai excitedly picked a durian down.

    "Today's durian looks so delicious, do you want to try it?"

    There was no reason for Fang Lin to refuse. He immediately took a few mouthfuls and didn't dare to eat more. Before the inhibitor expired, he still wanted to go to the bathroom to rinse his mouth.

    Yuan Bai is not so particular about it. After a few bites, he feels his body heats up. He turned and rushed towards Fang Lin: "Come on, it's this feeling, come and combine!"

    Then there was a comfortable combination. Yuan Bai was very enthusiastic at first, but then couldn't stand it anymore. He underestimated the sentinel's physical strength. At the next evening, he couldn't hold on, crying and turned into a rabbit.

    "Change back." .Fang Lin poked his tail.

    Yuan Bai buried his head under the pillow and made two chuckles.

    Fang Lin smiled: "Okay, don't do it, take you to the bath and change it back."

    Yuan Bai changed back exhaustedly.

    After another day, Yuan Bai felt too tired to combine this matter, so he dug durian trees and planted more banana trees.

    The two of them are already mentally united and don't need durians anymore, but Fang Lin still asked, "Where are those durians?"

    Yuan Bai stalled on the sofa to eat bananas: "Give it to Fang Xiao, and your plan has taken effect. Fang Xiao and Min Ziyin have a good relationship now, and they may be able to use it soon."

    Fang Lin only recently gave the other half of the carrot to Fang Xiao. During this time, Fang Xiao had been taking care of Min Ziyin in the hospital, and the relationship between the two finally made a breakthrough.

.At the family gathering, Fang Lin took Yuan Bai back, and Fang Xiao returned a gift.

    The gift is packed in a small transparent box with unique carvings on the outside, which looks more expensive than the contents inside.

    Yuan Bai held it in his hand and asked, "What is this?"

    Fang Xiao: "It's an apple, it tastes good."

    Yuan Bai: "..." It really was an apple.

    It’s just an apple. Is it necessary to pack it like a fairy fruit?

    Fang Xiao explained: “Apple trees are very scarce, and if apple seeds are planted, the fruit they produce will degenerate. This one in your hand is brought back from another galaxy. It can be sealed for such a long time.”

    Yuan Bai: "That's because the apple tree needs to be grafted."

    Yuanbai ate this precious apple on the spot, used the seeds to give birth to an apple tree, and then showed everyone a magical grafting technique.

.After the grafted fruit trees, the apples produced are bigger than those from Fang Xiao, and each one is sweet and crispy.

    Fang Xiao admired his planting methods, and even the General Fang and Madam Fang were amazed by the five-body throwing on the ground. Fang Lin was already surprised and helped him by the side.

    The original white apples also have a surprising effect, which can help ordinary people awaken the sentry.

    Ever since Yuanbai started auctioning the Awakening Wizard's potions, a group of people on the Star Network urged him to study the Awakening Sentinel's potions.

    Yuan Bai's research process can only rely on luck, and this unexpected good luck.

    Apple trees are also very convenient. After planting, as long as you take good care of them, you can harvest a lot of apples every year.

    Pharmacy is also auctioned on the Star. The competition is fierce and it is always out of stock.

.Yuanbai planted new apple trees every month, and the number of potions in each auction was slowly increasing, which provided a little comfort to those anxiously waiting.

    Shaoxiang Academy still had three years to graduate. In the second year, the teacher finally saw through the identity of the original Bai Xuezhu, and since then he has relaxed a lot of requirements.

    Yuanbai has more time to plant new varieties, and the stores on Tastar Online will release new medicines from time to time.

    In his free time, Yuan Bai will go to that planet to grow carrots.

    The planet is very big, and it is a big project to grow carrots.

    Fortunately, there is a lot of time, and Yuan Bai will have a carrot star one day.

    (End of full text)
.