Chapter 19

Yuanbai surpassed the S-class sentry on the first day of the penalty run, and the speed was a blockbuster. After that, the instructor arranged him in the sentry team during the morning exercises every day.

    In all classes, Yuanbai is also the only one.

    He ran silently at the end.

    Half a circle around the playground, far away from the instructor, Qiao Yuesi quietly leaned to him with a look of excitement: "Original white, well done! I thought that old woman was not pleasing to my eyes, you and the guide association have a clear line, really That's wise.

    Although Young Master Qiao has a strong temper, he is well-educated. It is not pleasing to the eye, and he uses ironic terms at most. For example, he hates Fang Xiayang and calls him "Little Duke" every time.

    Now I call President Wu "old woman" instead of "sir," which shows that there are very big opinions.

    "You hate her?"

    "More than annoying, she is simply a public enemy of the sentry." Qiao Yue snorted.

.The sentinels running in front of the team were listening with ears erected. These words seemed to resonate with everyone. Someone echoed in a low voice: "Yes, fortunately, I changed the principal. If it was her, I wouldn't want to come to this academy."

    "Why?" Is there such an exaggeration?

    "The good things she did are hard to say in one word." Qiao Yuesi's tone was a little vicissitudes of life. "You know she is the highest level among the guides, and she has the right to speak. She proposes the bound sentry guide, if the sentry suffers from severe mania, Must unbind with the wizard."

    "Severe mania is very difficult to treat. If there is a binding guide of the same level, there is hope of recovery. Although the possibility is very small, after the forced unbinding, there is really no hope at all. You can only wait for death in a nursing home."

.Chairman Wu believes that senior guides should not waste time on incurable sentries, so he supports forced unbinding so that the guides can find better sentries as soon as possible. Anyway, there are more sentries and fewer guides.

    Whether this one is protected or not until the guide doesn't say anything, the sentry hates her to death.

    I was originally afraid of severe mania, but now I am cured, and I can only wait to die, but the last hope is extinguished by her.

    Qiao Yuesi's brother now lives in a nursing home because of severe mania.

    "My brother also has a binding guide." He stopped after saying this, as if he didn't want to mention the next thing.

    Yuan Bai could almost guess that in this case, regardless of the sentinel guide's relationship, it was a sad ending.

."Not only did she support, when she was the principal of the college, she also put this item in the entrance test. You should have encountered this question in the exam that day?"

    As soon as Qiao Yue thought about it, Yuan Bai remembered it.

    If the sentinel bound to the guide suffers from severe mania, what should be done?

    At that time, he naively thought this was the simplest question, and answered: active treatment.

    Yuan Bai: "..." So his entrance test was completely lonely.

    "Well, there is this question, I got it wrong." Yuan Bai had just finished speaking, and the sentinels in front turned to look at him, with exploration and expectation in their eyes, which was a bit complicated.