Chapter 15

People from the Guidance Association were expelled from Director Li's office.

    As soon as he left the college, Vice Chairman Zhou received a call from Fang Xiayang.

    "How about it, has that strange flower been driven away?"

    "No!" Vice President Zhou suffocated, and he didn't pay attention to his tone. "Has Li Hongming's mental body recovered?"

    There was a moment of silence on the other side.

    Vice-Chairman Zhou said in a huff: "That E-level guide cured Li Hongming's mental body, why didn't you say it earlier?"

    Fang Xiayang subconsciously denied: "How could it be that he cured it."

    "Who cured it?"

    Fang Xiayang is also not sure, very much not wanting to be Yuan Bai.

    It can't be that weird, 2S-level sentinel's spiritual realm, S-level guides can't enter, and E-level guides are even more impossible.

.On the way back, Fang Xiayang also heard some rumors on the spacecraft that a red liquid cured Li Hongming, and the accompanying doctor kept asking about the liquid.

    What is certain is that Qiao Yuesi took out the liquid.

    Many people guessed that it was Qiao Yuesi who found the medicine to treat the mental body, and the effect was uncertain. If he failed to ask him that day, he boldly used it for Li Hongming.

    Thinking of this, Fang Xiayang couldn't control his resentment against Yuan Bai.

    If it weren't for the stranger who was deliberately disgusting, he wouldn't have quarreled with Qiao Yuesi, he would have rushed over on the night Li Hongming became ill.

    When a person was in a coma, the barriers in the spiritual realm were the weakest. With such a good opportunity at that time, he was almost able to enter Li Hongming's spiritual realm.

    Blame that weird flower.

.Fang Xiayang said bitterly: "It's not the cure by that strange flower, it's the medicine Qiao Yuesi took out."

    Vice Chairman Zhou's spirits were shocked: "Qiao Yuesi?"

    "It's Qiao Yuesi." Fang Xiayang said affirmatively, and briefly said what happened on the spacecraft.

    "It sounds like Qiao Yuesi." Vice Chairman Zhou secretly scolded Li Hongming for being treacherous. He pretended to be really like him before and bluffed them all.

    What E-level guide is excellent, he cured all the illnesses that the senior guide was helpless, he actually believed it at the time, it was ridiculous to think about it.

    After being blown by the cold wind outside the gate of the academy, Vice Chairman Zhou became sober-minded, and turned countless thoughts in an instant, and finally fixed the same position: they have worked so hard for so many years to obtain the status of a high-level guide, and they will never allow anything. People waver.

    "I see." Vice Chairman Zhou hung up the phone.

.Several other people heard the content of the call and were very emotional.

    "They are lying, no wonder they can't give a reason."

    "The principal of the First Outpost Academy has always been a high-level guide. Now that he is replaced by a sentinel, he doesn't even follow the rules."

    "They have brought a low-level guide into the academy now, will they have to get more in the future."

    "It doesn't take our senior guides at all."