Chapter 54

The girl Sun Yanru brought was quite beautiful, but Yuan Bai felt that she was not as cute as Xingbi, so she didn't pay much attention.

    Yuan Bai didn't know her name was Tian Xinlei until she told about the medicine.

    Tian Xinlei posted the two mental power test reports on his social account, which clearly showed that the mental power was improved by 1 point, and said that the improvement was only after using the original white medicine.

    Yuan Bai underestimated the power of this one point. On the day she released the news, StarNet exploded, and they were all asking about it.

    Yuanbai received countless messages on his social account and was almost paralyzed. Finally, he turned off Guangbrain annoyingly.

    The spiritual power of the guide cannot be improved. When he awakens, he is destined to rank, and his status is always determined by the rank. If there is a potion that improves the spiritual power, it will completely change the social state of the guide.

    This potion is more crazy than the potion used to treat mania.
.Half of the semester's courses have passed. Yuan Bai spends most of his time skipping classes, and even the classmates in the class can't recognize them. At this time, he dare not go to college.

    He hid in the villa and activated the defense system, temporarily blocking the crazy crowd.

    Some familiar people couldn't stop them, so they let them in.

    Min Ziyin brought an unfortunate news: "Zhou Yan used the previous medicine, and it was tested again today. The mental power has increased by 0.2 points, and your medicine can indeed increase the mental power."

    "However, Fang Xiayang did not detect an increase in mental power. Perhaps the higher the level of the guide, the harder it is to improve."

    Tian Xinlei is a B-level guide, drinking a glass of carrot juice increases by 1 point, and Zhou Yan is A-level, increasing by 0.2 points. The smaller the base, the more the increase.

    Fang Xiayang is S grade, and he probably drinks more carrot juice to see the effect.

.Yuan Bai felt even more depressed when he heard that, feeling that it was not safe to hide the carrot, and finally decided to eat it as soon as possible.

    He wanted to eat all of them in one breath, but the effect of carrots was so special that he ate one. Yuan Bai felt that his mental power was floating outwards as if he was uncontrollable, and he barely ate half of the carrot. The brain was already excited to explode, and he was really eating. Can't go on anymore.

    Yuan Bai never thought that he would have a day when he couldn't eat carrots to the fullest, and he collapsed on the sofa.

    Min Ziyin knew that his previous medicine was carrot juice. He was a little worried after he ate so much at one time: "Are you okay to eat like this?"

    "No problem." Yuan Bai looked at half a carrot, still considering how to eat it.

    Min Ziyin asked: "The last time you exploded in the academy, was it because you ate carrots?"

    "Um."

."Is it tested later? What is the mental power?"

    The original white outbreak was immediately discovered by the principal and director, and was directly taken for testing. At that time, his mental power was A-level.

    Original white: "164."

    A carrot makes his mental power level directly from E level to A level.