Chapter 13

The military training is temporarily divided into classes, with 40 people in each class, 20 sentries, and 20 guides.

    In the best squad, half of the Sentinels are S-level and above, and the guides are only four S-levels, and the rest should be A-levels. Now there is an extremely discordant E-level guide.

    Fang Xiayang took a few A-level guides who had been squeezed into the second class and broke into the office of Director Li who was in charge of the sorting, demanding a fair sorting.

    Director Li is a middle-aged female guide with neat hair and deep lines on her lips. She has been teaching at the college for more than 20 years and has to face all kinds of powerful children every year.

    After listening to their demands, she put aside the military training process in her hand and said seriously to several people: "Our college is divided into classes according to the same rules every year. After so many years of practical experience, it has been proved that this rule is feasible. It's also fair."

.Fang Xiayang pointed out dissatisfied: "Why put the E-level guides in one group?"

    Several other guides also followed to help:

    "That is, why put him in the same class, which of us is not higher than him?"

    "I would also like to know why the college recruits E-level guides."

    Director Li waited for them to finish speaking, and then patiently explained: "The division into classes is not only based on grades, but also comprehensive factors. The original classmates have other strengths and there is no problem in classifying them into the same class."

    "Does he have any strengths, is he particularly fond of rich people?" Fang Xiayang said angrily.

    Director Li pursed his lower lip, the lines on his lips became deeper, and he said solemnly: "Student Fang, please pay attention to your words and don't slander other students casually. The original classmate’s test results need to be kept confidential and cannot be told to you, but his classification The result is absolutely no problem."

."He is an E-level guide, he admits it himself, what else can be kept secret." Someone snorted.

    Director Li glanced at her lightly: "The Royal Sentinel Academy has always had a tradition of recruiting special talents. His mental power level is only E, but his other advantages are enough to allow him to be admitted exceptionally and be placed in a class. "

    In any case, Director Li has the same meaning, the original white is special, so he should be put in a class.

    Fang Xiayang thought of all the experiences on the spacecraft, and sneered from her anger: "Because Qiao Yuesi? His uncle is the principal, so he can recruit the E-level guide casually and arrange it in the same group?"

    The few people who followed only heard that Yuan Bai liked to cling to the rich, but didn't know it was this one who clung to him. They were all astonished for a while, and their expressions changed one after another.

.Director Li pondered for a moment and put his hands on the table: "At this time last year, Qiao Yueran, the sister of classmate Qiao, was placed in the sixth class during military training."

    Qiao's own people still abide by the rules of the academy, how could they open the back door to others casually.

    "Student Fang, the college division is very fair, there is no external influence, I hope you can understand." Director Li said sincerely.

    Several people finally had nothing to say and left the office.

    As we walked back, someone looked unpleasant: "Qiao Yueran, I have seen him, the B-level guide, and the principal is also her uncle. They didn't put her in the same class."