Chapter 10

The sudden improvement of Li Hongming's condition surprised the people on the spacecraft.

    They didn't know the details. Seeing Li Hongming's change in attitude towards Yuan Bai, they also had some suspicions. Various versions of speculation spread for a while.

    After Li Hongming knew that it was strawberry juice, the two cousins ​​developed a new way of getting along with each other every day.

    As soon as Yuan Bai walked out of the rest room, he heard Qiao Yuesi's warning: "Li Hongming, if you pick my strawberries without a sound, I really want to turn my face."

    Li Hongming drank strawberry juice leisurely, his voice calmly: "I won't pick it anymore for now."

    "temporary?"

    With a bad premonition in Qiao Yuesi's heart, he clicked on the monitoring of the warehouse where the strawberries were stored, and found that there was no red in the green.

    Angrily roared: "Li Hongming, you picked all my strawberries!"

    Original White: "..."

.Strawberry contains guide elements, which can relieve the sensory overload of the sentinel and the pressure on the spiritual realm.

    Li Hongming had also eaten guide vegetarian before, but it didn't work, but the effect of eating strawberries was very good.

    Probably the guide element is also hierarchical.

    Li Hongming's illness lasted too long.

    It's like a traveller who trudges hard in the desert under the scorching sun, drinking the sweet and clear water in the oasis, always wanting to drink stubbornly, one full drink at a time.

    After drinking strawberry juice, Li Hongming enjoyed the state of relaxation in the spiritual realm, and wanted to drink it again, wishing to drink only strawberry juice all day long.

    At the beginning, Joe missed his brotherhood more and gave him a few cups.

    Later, it was discovered that Li Hongming's lion was very energetic, and he still wanted to drink, so he said that the strawberries were limited and they were almost gone.

    Then he hid twenty pots of strawberries.

.Although Li Hongming talks less, his mobility is higher than Qiao Yuesi, and his investigative ability is first-rate. He found his inventory, and then he had enough food and clothing on his own.

    After Qiao Yuesi found out, he approached him for theory.

    Li Hongming said: "You can eat ordinary vegetarian vegetarian, why do you occupy so many strawberries?"

    Qiao Yuesi, who has been tolerating his sick cousin, no longer wants to endure, "I am also an S-level sentry, and of course it is better to eat strawberries!"

    After that, the two of them fought wits and courage, and their behavior gradually became naive.

    When it finally came to this day, Li Hongming picked all the strawberries.

    Seeing the two spirit bodies in a ball, Yuan Bai couldn't laugh or cry.

    Qiao Yuesi found him first, and complained in anger: "Li Hongming is too much, and he has no long-term consciousness. He has to eat it up in a few days."

."After the strawberry is ripe, the storage time is short, so just eat it after you eat it." Yuan Baixisnin said.

    Qiao Yuesi's face was bitter.