Chapter 64

"Disappeared?" Jiang Ling's face was ugly.

    A sentry stood tremblingly in front of him: "Yes, we have been searching around the suspended vehicle for a long time, and the person... disappeared after falling from the air."

    Jiang Ling instantly guessed who the troublemaker was.

    "Yuan Bai!" Only that person would be "invisible."

    At this time, there was even worse news. The pharmaceutical factory in North City was attacked, and the pharmaceutical warehouse that increased the sentinel level was bombed.

    Jiang Ling threw everything on the table angrily: "Seal the city for me, no one is allowed to leave!"

    At this time Fang Lin was hiding in a dark alley, Yuan Bai set up an enchantment around it, and the S-level sentinels who searched passed by several times but found no two.

.There was news from Fang Xiao that they had succeeded over there. They bombed the pharmaceutical research room, factory and warehouse, and rescued a young sentry, the hapless one who had been caught by the four sentry kidnappers.

    Before they returned to the hotel room, they heard that Shaman City was closed and the highest defense system was activated, and no one could leave.

    A few people didn’t want to leave either. They went back to the hotel room one after another, preparing to wait for a few days. There might be some potions around Jiang Ling, but not too many. The sentinels around him lack potions and should be crazy soon. .

    At that time, Jiangling had no useful helpers, and their control over Shaman City was weakened. It was a good time for them to start catching people.

    The Class B sentry who was rescued was terrified and shrank and hid in the corner.

    Yuan Bai poured him a glass of water: "Are you okay?"

."I'm done..." He was desperate.

    "You have been saved, don't be afraid. When we finish the matter here, we can take you away."

    "I'm really finished. They used medicinal potions." The sentry looked up crumbled, and then choked. "You...you are the original white?!"

    After Yuan Bai became a rabbit, the disguise on his face disappeared, and when he changed back, he could only hold his own face. In fact, he also had some transformation skills, but there were Fang Xiao and the others around him, and he couldn't explain why he changed his face.

    Anyway, he doesn't need to go out to investigate the news, and Yuan Bai is going to hide in the hotel these days.

    Yuan Bai is so famous now that almost no one does not know him. This young sentry who has just awakened in a remote civilian area also knows that he is good at medicine.

.Seeing him is like seeing a life-saving straw, and instantly grabbing his hand: "Help me, please, help me!"

    Yuan Bai: "Calm down and explain clearly what's going on."

    The sentry grabbed the water glass in his hand and poured it in one breath. After taking a few deep breaths, he explained his experience.

    The death rate of agents for raising the sentinel level is high. Jiangling has completely captured the sentinels in Shaman City and successfully transformed dozens of them. It is far from enough, so the kidnappers are asked to go elsewhere to catch low-level sentinels.

    After the young man was arrested, he was injected with medicine.

    Although the person in the laboratory didn't explain the effect of the medicine, he walked around the edge of life and death, and he could still feel his level increase, and he probably knew the effect of the medicine.

."There must be something wrong with their medicine. My heart is beating very fast, and my head is full of tyrannical thoughts. I know this is abnormal, but I can't control it."

    That potion needs to be used every day, if it is broken, the sentry will go crazy.

    He used the medicine yesterday, but it hasn't been used today. He is about to explode, and now he can bear it very hard.

    Fang Xiao met him in the laboratory, and couldn't leave him there and blow it up together, throwing it aside, he was also a dead end, so he brought him back.

    "Yuan Bai, do you think there is a way?" Fang Xiao walked over and asked.

    Yuanbai believes that there is a way, the sequelae of YS can be treated, and the sequelae of this medicine can definitely be cured.

    "This... takes time."

    "Well, I brought out a few potions, you can slowly figure out a solution.".Fang Xiao knelt down and gave the sentry a shot, encouraging him, "Don't give up, you can live at least six days."

    Young sentry: "..."

    In the past six days, Fang Lin obtained soil and flower pots, and also bought some seeds in the city.

    The four kidnappers were locked in one room by Fang Xiao, and their other room was vacated. Yuan Bai was busy planting here.

    Fang Lin waited to help him taste.

    Sandman City has a lot of wind and sand, and there is a lot of sand in the soil, which is suitable for planting watermelon.

    It consumes a lot of mana when spawning. Fortunately, the watermelon that grows is big, forty or fifty catties apiece, which is not a loss. It is sweet and juicy when it is cut, and the original white has several pieces in a row.

    He felt that he had eaten fast enough, and in a blink of an eye, Fang Lin ate the rest.

    That watermelon is more than fifty catties!

."Is it tasty?"

    "It's delicious, it's so delicious that I can't stop it." Fang Lin was gnawing off the last piece, and those faint green eyes stared at the remaining watermelons on the vine, obviously still wanting to eat.

    Yuan Bai: "..." Isn't this addictive