Chapter 1: The River Edge (Part 3)

- - - -POP CHOCK'LIT SHOPPE- - - -     Aunt May pulls up in front of the local diner in search for a place to work

    Aunt May pulls up in front of the local diner in search for a place to work. Hoping that she could find a steady job here.

May: Hello?

Pop Tate: May?!, What a nice surprise. When did you get here

May: Last night, Me and Peter both.

Pop Tate: How's Peter holding up?

May: He's strong but I can still tell he misses him too.

Pop Tate: We all miss Ben, May. So what brings you down here?

May: Well Pop, I came by to see if there was any job offers on the table?

Pop Tate: Well, I'm actually in need of a new Waitress. When will you be able to start?

May has a big smile on her face. Now it seems everything is coming together perfectly.

- - - - RIVERDALE HIGH/PHOTO LAB - - - -
While everyone is eating lunch at the cafeteria, Peter is currently in the photo lab. He asked Mr.Weatherbee if he could set up shop there, and to Peter surprise he agreed, Peter is seeking things up in the lab when he hears a knock at the door to see Gwen standing there.

Peter: Hey,

Gwen: Hey, yourself.

Peter: Shouldn't you be in lunch?

Gwen: Oh, Cheryl showed up and I did not feeling like dealing with her today.

Peter: Come on Gwendy, cut her some slack. Her brothers missing.

Gwen: According to my Dad, there's a high chance of him being dead than missing.

Peter: Y'know, you expect dead teenagers in New York but not in Riverdale.

The mood was kind of brought down from that statement, so Gwen,quickly, changed the subject.

Gwen: So, Weatherbee let you have a photo lab huh?

Peter: Yeah, honestly shocked he did. So, what's the real reason you wanted to see me?

Gwen: What do you mean?

Peter: Come on Gwen.

Gwen knew that Peter knew her too well, these two have been friends since daycare. They were practically family, so Pete knew when something was up with her.

Gwen: Well, as you know the semi-formal is coming up and I was thinking... You, Me, and Harry all go together, like the old days.

Peter: I don't know about that.

Gwen: C'mon Pete. The three of us always did things like this together.

Peter: Don't you mean the six of us?

Gwen: Archie and Jughead aren't talking, and Betty is...figuring stuff out. Which leaves the three of us together.

Peter: I don't know Gwen...