Chapter 7: In a Lonely Place (Part 2)

- - - - STACY HOME - - - -     After school, Gwen arrives at home walks through her front door

After school, Gwen arrives at home walks through her front door. Once she's inside, she sees her Dad sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee.

Gwen: Hey Dad.

George Stacy: Hey, honey. How was school?

Gwen: It was okay. Dad, can I ask you a question?

George Stacy: Sure, honey. Anything.

Gwen: Why are the Blossoms allowed to do whatever they want? I mean, sure, they practically founded the town, but that doesn't give them the excuse to treat people like shit.

George let's out an exasperated sigh, as Gwen is starting to ask the questions that he couldn't answer. Wanting to her to get clean understanding, of what he's about to say, George Stacy pulls out a chair, next to him, and motions her to

George Stacy: Honey, this world revolves around money. And the more money you have, the more power you have. Now I don't agree with, everything, the Blossoms say or do. But if boss tells me I have to follow through with what they want? What more can I do? I hope that helps.

Gwen: I guess. I just wish there was someone, brave enough, to stand up against these creeps.

George Stacy: Yeah

It was at that moment that George Stacy though back to the fire, at Phat Guy Mechanics, and the shadowy figure standing over the burning building. His mind flashed to that image and could see it, in his head, as clear as day.

   Whoever this person was, George Stacy thought, could he be the answers that Riverdale was looking for? Could he be the savior that this town needed?

George Stacy[cont.]: Someone.

                - - - - NORTHSIDE SQUARE - - - -
Later that night, Peter is enjoying his time, walking through Riverdale square in this nice cool weather. He's been so used to swinging up above that he's forgotten how nice it was to enjoy a nice stroll. As he's doing this, he comes across a sign that says Stan and Steve's costume shop. Peter was in need of a new suit, so he decided to walk in and check out.