Chapter 5: Heart of Darkness (Part 1)

Jughead VO: Jughead: Every town has one

Jughead VO: Jughead: Every town has one. The spooky house that all the kids avoid. Ours was Thornhill, the Blossom family's mansion, with its very own graveyard. And, trapped within its walls like some gothic heroine, was Cheryl Blossom. Still grieving for her beloved brother, Jason. Linked in death even as they were in life.

- - PARKER HOME/PETERS BEDROOM - -
  Later that night Peter is sitting as desk, drawing something. I'm front of him is night-lamp and bunch of colored pencils scattered in front of him. As Peter is continuing to draw, the door opens and Aunt May walks in. Peter quickly closes the notebook, before Aunt May notices.

Aunt May: Hey Pete, everything okay?

Peter: Yeah, of course. Why?

Aunt May: No reason. Just wanted you to know that I'm finna catch some Z's. Gotta get up early tomorrow, for the breakfast shift.

Peter: No problem, Aunt May. Goodnight, Love You.

Aunt May: Love You Too, Sweetie.

Once Aunt May closes the door, Peter immediately gets back to what he was working on. Peter is drawing and designing what he envisions his Spider-Man suit, to look like.

 Peter is drawing and designing what he envisions his Spider-Man suit, to look like

- - RIVERDALE HIGH/BLUE AND GOLD - -
The next day, at school. Betty, Jughead, Peter, Gwen, and Kevin have all converged at the Blue and Gold. Kevin has recreated his Dad's murder board which was destroyed while the Kellers were out at the Drive-In, last night.

Kevin: This is how my dad had his Jason Blossom murder board before it was trashed.

Gwen: Any leads on who did that? Or what they were looking for?

Kevin: Nope. No fingerprints. But they stole a bunch of files, background checks, and all the video and audiotapes of police interviews.