Chapter 8: The Outsiders (Part 3)

- - - - - SOUTHSIDE OF RIVERDALE - - - -     Later that night, three serpents are walking around the Southside of Riverdale, making noise and causing trouble

Later that night, three serpents are walking around the Southside of Riverdale, making noise and causing trouble. When they head into an alley, the third and youngest Serpent stops in his tracks and quickly turns around.

Serpent#3: Wait, you guys hear that?

Serpent#2: Hear what?

   It's suddenly quiet once again. The two other Serpents laugh at the younger one and they begin to continue walking, followed by the other one. Before they can get any further, Spider-Man suddenly drops down, hanging upside down and faces all three Serpents.

Spider-Man: Y'know, usually I would go easy on guys like you but you three I think I'll give the exception.

   Seconds after seeing him, one of the Serpents tries to take a swing at him but Spider-Man shoots up and goes flying in the air. While mid-air, Spider-Man shoots three shots of webbing for each member of the Serpents which leads them flying and hitting the wall, causing them all to be stuck there. Spider-Man lands and begins walking to the Serpents, who're trying their best to get

Spider-Man: Now that I have your attention, it's time you three answer some questions. What were you doing at Andrews Construction?

Serpent#1: Man, we don't know nothing.

Spider-Man: That's a great way to start things off.

Serpent#2: Look he ain't lying. We swear we don't know nothing.

   The two sounded convincing but Spider-Man was smarter than that. He knew something was up and
his suspicions were met when he looked over at the third and youngest serpent member who was seemingly sweating bullets

Spider-Man: I got an answer from Alvin and Simon. That just leaves you, Theodore. What do you know?

Serpent#3: Some rich guy paid us to trash the place. We don't know who.

That information was a good lead and the thing that Spider-Man needed. He knew it wasn't Fisk since he had just left town and never had any beef with Fred Andrews. That left only one person left and that was person was Clifford Blossom.

Spider-Man: Anything else?

The younger serpent puts his head down, signaling that he hand nothing left to say. Spider-Man sees this reaction and begins to back off amid the younger gang member who was clearly traumatized by this whole ordeal.

Spider-Man[cont.]: Well it's something. See you around, greasers.

As Spider-Man begins to crawl up the building, one of the Serpents begins to struggle out of the web as he tries to get Spider-Mans attention.