Part 6

Mayas POV
(this was before Carina dropped Mayas things off)

I heard a knock coming from my office door.

"Come in"
"Hi M i was wondering if you wanted to hang out after work, watch a movie or something. We need some quality time."
"Yes of course we defiantly do."
"Okay but your place because mine is a mess"
"Wow Andy Herreras house being a mess? Never would of guessed"
"Haha very funny. Also where were you this morning?"
"At the coffee shop i already told you this."
"Yea i find that hard to believe"
"Okay bye bye i have work to do"
"I will get the truth out of you Maya Bishop even if it's the last thing i do"

She says walking out of my office. The reason i don't want to tell Andy about where i actually was this morning is because she will definitely make a huge deal out of nothing. Sure me and Carina have not known each other for very long but i really like her and don't want Andy to scare her away like she has done with a few friends I've made in the past. Say what y1ou want about the girl but she is protective with her friends. I was just packing my bag ready to leave when Andy comes in.

"Hi M what times am i okay to come round by tonight?"
"Whenever your ready is fine. You have your spare key just let yourself in."
"Okay, do you need a lift home. I noticed your car isn't in outside."
"No it's okay i'm just going to walk thank you though."
"Okay if your sure ill see you later"

When i got home, i got changed into some shorts and a tank top. I put some snacks into a bowl then sat on the couch scrolling through my phone. I some how end up coming across a certain brunettes instagram account and started to scroll through. My god she is beautiful. Not that i didn't notice that before but that jawline itself. I kept scrolling until i hear a key ram into the door. I quickly turned off my phone as Andy came flying through the door.

"What are you trying to do, take my door off its hinges?"
"I brought wine?"
"I forgive you. You know where the glasses are and only a little for me please."
"Maya Bishop? A little? What's happening to the world? I shell finally freezing over?""
"Ha you wish. No I just drank quite a bit last night i don't want this becoming a habit"
"Ooo do tell"
"Nothing too tell"
"Why won't you tell me what you did last night! I'm your best friend"
"Because i know you and you will make a big deal out of it when there is nothing to make a fuss off"
"Pfft i do not"
"Okay then. I will tell you."
"It's about time"
"Me and a friend went out for dinner then we went back to their place, drank some wine then slept. See nothing interesting"
"You stayed the night? How long have you knowm this person"
"Two weeks or so why"
"And this person is just a friend"
"Just a friend"
"And i'm the queen of England. Maya i know you. You do not stay round anyones house unless you are attracted to them or really close to them. You have known this person for two weeks or so and you stayed round their house. I hate to break it to you but they are definitely not 'Just a friend'."

What Andy was saying did make sense. But it's Carina. Sure i like being around her and her presence but do i like her like that? No. At least i don't think i do. Even if i did she is Andrews sister. He would kick me too mars if i tried anything with his sister.

"Okay i'm going to the bathroom. Pick a movie while i'm gone i'll be 2 seconds"
"One Two, wow that was quick!"
"Your not funny Herrera!"

As i was in the bathroom i heard Andy talking to someone however i couldn't make out who it was. As i came out the bathroom Andy shut the door.

"Who was that?"
"Carina, she was dropping your clothes off from last night"
"Oh well just out them in the washer i'll wash them tomorrow"
"She said she has already washed them"
"Well that was nice off her. Just put them on the table then"
"So, you were with Carina this morning"
"Uhhh yep"
"Why didn't you just tell me"
"Cause i didn't want you to chase her down the road asking for details like I know you would."
"Only friends my ass"

I hear her mumble as we sat down. We turned on Mama Mia and sat making small talk while watching it. When it was finished, Andy left and i headed up to bed. I will sort the mess out in the morning. I climb into bed and check my phone. I got a notification saying that 'DrCarinaD has followed you'. She sent me a message as-well.

Liking a picture from 6 months ago? Thanks for the stalk :)

Ah shit. No taking it back now. Cant even come up with an excuse for it.

You caught me :( But your very welcome otherwise x

I switch my phone off then fall to sleep with a certain Brunette in my mind.

Carinas POV
When i got home i see Andrew sat on the couch as he is staying here while Andy is at his.

"Hello, how did you get in?"
"Under the rock? It was the exact same as it was in Italy."
"Ah fair enough. Well i see you have already made yourself at home. I need to have a bath so enjoy yourself."

I go upstairs and fill up the bath adding bubbles. I grab the book that i'm reading at the moment and tie my hair up into a messy bun before climbing in. I always love to read while i'm in the bath. It really relaxes me. I didn't once look up from my book until i hear Andrew banging on the door.

"Carina it's been 45 minutes and i'm going to pee myself. Can you hurry up?"
"Oh sorry. Yea just give me a minute."

I quickly got out and changed into scone shorts and a hoodie.

"There you go Andrea."
"Seriously what do you do in a bath for 45 minutes?"
"relax. You should try it one day. I heard- it's great for the soul"
"You have a soul? Thats the first im hearing of it.."
"Ha Ha so very funny Andrea."

I walk downstairs and turn on my phone while adding snacks to a bowl. I sit down and see i got a new notification. CaptainMayaB liked your post. At first i thought it was normal. Until i see it's from 6 months ago. I smile at myself thinking about the fact she has literally stalked my account.

"What's got you smiling like that?"
"Oh nothing. Don't worry about it"
"Ypu Look like a crazy person that's about to commit arson."
"Okay sit down turn on the TV or i will kick your ass back to Italy"
"Yes ma'am"

We turn on friends before Andrew decided to leave. I end up just laying on the couch as i'm not that tired yet. I decide to message Maya as i'm sure she didn't mean to like my post.

Liking a picture from 6 months ago? Thanks for the stalk :)

I quickly get a response and my stomach feels like it's doing flips.

You caught me :( Your very welcome otherwise x

I switched my phone off and ended up falling asleep on the couch with a certain blonde on my mind.

10/12/2021