part 23

Carinas POV

After our dinner, Maya dropped me off at home and I practically begged Maya to stay the night. It was cold, dark and raining. I didn't want Maya driving home alone in that. One we had arrived at mine, we got changed, me in silk long pants and a matching top while Maya was wearing shorts and a tank. That woman in tanks really do things to me.

"Do you want some hot coco?"

"Ooo yes please"

I turn to put the kettle on while grabbing two mugs and the coco powder. When I turned to grab a spoon, Maya had lifted herself up and was sat on the counter.

"You comfortable up there?"

"Definitely"

She leans forward to grab my hands and pulls me to stand in between her legs while she practically admires my face. I feel a blush rising on my face, but I still hold her gaze; now making eye contact. I then move my hands out of hers and rested them on her things, feeling her tense slightly.

///~adult content~///

I lean forward and gently press my lips against Maya's. After a couple of seconds, we pull apart slightly and before I can even register it, she crashes our lips together in a passionate kiss. I felt like laughing how she didn't know where to put her hands. No matter how many times, she still acts so awkward its adorable. However I soon feel her hands wandering under my top. I moved my hands under her thighs and lifted her up and off the counter. We quickly made our way up to my bedroom. As soon as the door was shut, she flung her arms around her neck and attached her lips onto mine for a very heated kiss. I slid my tongue along her bottom lip and she immediately parted her lips allowing me to enter while, she pushed me back further until the back of my legs hit the foot of the bed. Hitting it threw me off balance and I ended up falling backwards pulling her with me. I moved my hands to the hem of her tank top in an effort to pull her closer to me.

"You can take it off if you want" I slowly pull it over her head and threw it somewhere. I ran my hands down her exposed side admiring her figure. No matter how many times I see her topless she's just so stunning. When I felt her hands tugging on my shirt, I sat up a little to pull my shirt off. However before I could, she stopped my movements of pulled my hands away. She then dragged her nails down my sides sending electric shocks through my body as she took my top off. Maya's hands then went to my stomach and slowly, almost painfully, moved up till she was cupping my breast. She started to pepper my neck with soft kisses while I gently dragged my nails up and down her back. I was too busy trapped in the thought of the softness of her lips that I hadn't realised she had now kicked off her shorts and was now left in only her bra and panties. She slowly began rocking her hips into mine and her kisses became more and more sloppy. I felt quite restricted because I was still wearing my pants so I hooked my hands on the back of her thighs and flipped us over so I was hovering on top of her. She hit the bed with a groan at the sudden movement and looked up at me with lustful eyes. I smirked and leaned down for another kiss. Soon, I feel her hands fumbling with the ribbon on my pants. As soon as the ribbon was undone, I pulled my pants down. I slipped my thigh in between hers and was instantly met with dampness. She tightly shut her eyes and rolled her head back when I began to push my thigh against her core, causing much needed friction. Her finger nails dug into my shoulder blades as I started to rock harder. She groaned as she bit down on her lip and ran her hands down my back to squeeze my ass. I feel my breath hitch as she squeezed on the backs of my thighs then ran her hands back up to my shoulders. I hooked my fingers into her garment and threw them away. The lights in my room were off but the light of the street lamp outside gave off enough light for her to look like a goddess. I looked down at Maya with her short hair sprawled out on the pillow while she panted with closed eyes.

"Your so beautiful my love" I whispered before leaning down for a quick peck before slipping my index finger in. To say this girl is wet would be an understatement. My finger gliding along her slit smoothly as my thumb began rubbing at her clit.

"O-o-ohhh god, Carina" She whined as i started circling her sensitive nub with my thumb. She moaned as I entered her with my index finger, slowly pumping in and out of her all while rubbing her clit. I watched how she threw her head back into the pillow with every thrust, arching her back for more. I leaned down and started to suck on her pulse point while her breathing starting to sound laboured. She groaned as I continued to suck on her pulse point. I entered another finger and watched how she squirmed underneath me. I could feel my hand start to cramp up however i needed her to release. With a new determination, I picked up my pace and reached up with my free hand to massage her breast while I sucked on her other breast and twirled her nipple around my tongue.

"I'm close, keep going" as she started to rock into my hand. She kept repeating until she let out a choked cry of my name.

Okay. First time ever writing this type of stuff so idrk. I apologise if its bad. However hop you enjoy and hoping to get the next chapter soon

09/08/2022