Part 14

Carinas POV
"Are you okay Bella?"
"I.. Uh Yea"
"Are you sure?"

I say edging my way closer too her.

"Yea. Their going to ask questions"
"Who?"
"Everyone"
"Okay. And are you okay with that?"

I whisper in her ear and nibble on her earlobe. She lets out a small gasp and mumbles her words.

"Words Bambina words"
"I.. Yes. Yes im okay with that"

We back up against the wall and i kiss down to her lips.

"Carina?"
"Yes Bella"
"Their going to get suspicious if we're both down here for too long"
"Let them be suspicious"

I gently kiss her lips for a few seconds then pull away.

"But if you don't want them to be suspicious that's fine but we should go back up now"

I back away and go to leave the bathroom when im pulled back and met with her lips.

"Screw them"

She pulls us back together and i hook my hands under her thighs and lift her up onto the sink. I glide my tongue along her bottom lip asking for permission that was happily granted.

"OH MY GOD"

Vic..

"sorry i- oh my god! i knew it i knew it!"
"Oh Vic i- uh."

Maya quickly gets down and we quickly follow after Vic. When we go up we see everyone engulfed in a conversation and nobody even realised we were here. Nobody was looking. Nobody was even saying anything.

"I don't think she told here"

I quickly wiped her smudged lipgloss and the remains of it from my face and we go sit back at the table. Only then they noticed yet they didn't say anything. Did Victoria actually keep a secret? From what Maya has told me she is quite the gossip.

Vics POV
I think my eyes are playing tricks on me because their is NO WAY i just witnessed that. I knew it i fucking knew it. I'm not gonna tell anyone. I mean i'll try. No promises however i will try my hardest for Maya and Carina as they haven't told us themselves however i knew it. I was right all this time even Trav said i was crazy. Jokes on him.

Mayas POV
"Hey Maya can i talk to you?"
"Yea sure Vic what's up"
"Well obviously you know i saw you and Carina and i just want to let you know i won't tell. I mean not until your ready."
"Thanks Vic we appreciate it it"
"Yes however until then i have some questions"
"And here they come. Fire away"

We sat in my office for the next 10-15 minutes answering all of Vics questions mostly just like "Where are you going on a first date" and "Have you told anyone". Thankfully after 15 minutes Travis came in and took her home. I took that as my cue to also leave and head home. As i finished at 3 tomorrow and said to pick Carina up at 5 i only had a short amount of time therefore i decided on what to wear so i was prepared.

This is a very short chapter and i had trouble writing it so i apologise however next chapter is the date chapter and i hope i'll get it up soon x

01/03/2022