part 25

Mayas POV

"Hey love, I didn't know you were with Warren today."

"Me neither Bambina I didn't know until I got to the hospital."

"Well it's always a pleasure."

Just as that the alarm went of for the PRT that send Carina running. To pass time, I decided to do a quick work out, the shower, then eat. Today was food shopping day and since I banned Warren due to being ridiculously healthy, it way my turn to shop. As I was leaving the station, I bumped into Ben and Carina coming in.

"Bishop where are you going?"

"Food shopping for the station, since you were banned, it's my turn."

"You banned Warren from shopping?"

"Yea everyone complained because he bought only healthy things."

"Oh yea that's fair enough, let me grab my hoodie and I'll come with you."

She quickly grabbed her Grey-Sloan hoodie before coming outside and jumping in my car. Once we had arrived at the supermarket, I grabbed a trolley and we walked into the store. I had made a list in advance to know however Carina just kind of picked up things she thought we would find appealing.

"Do you want anything specific Bambina?"

"Ice cream, always"

"Oh that reminds me, on the way back to the station, can we go to this gelato place? It's just opened and supposed to be amazing."

"Yea of course"

We had finished shopping fairly quickly, without a bunch of whiny co workers, shopping can be easy. We unloaded everything into the back of my car before driving to the gelato place. Luckily it wasn't to far from the station. Carina ended up begging me into getting some and I decided to get strawberry. Basic but absolutely delicious. Sooner or later we arrived at the station and we carried all the bags up into the kitchen while everyone else was out and started to unpack.

"Bambina, I need to ask you something, and you have to promise not to freak out or over think it."

"Okay... you're making me worry, what's up?"

"What do you think about marriage?"

"Uhm, I'd like to. Someday I suppose. What about you?"

"Uhm.. I mean.. maybe. I don't know to be honest."

"You don't want to get married?"

"Well my parents just didn't go well so I kind of never really wanted to do the same."

"Oh. You don't ever see that changing?"

"I don't know. I've never really thought about it."

I just nodded my head before turning to finish packing the fridge, Truthfully I do want to get married. I don't know I guess I just assumed Carina wanted to get married but apparently not.

"I'm going back to Italy."

"What?"

"Not that I'm close with them, but my family needs me. My cousin is pregnant and its complicated and no one there is able to help. So they called me."

"Why don't they come here?"

"They don't have the money, and I don't have enough to fly all them out."

"Why didn't you come to me? I could of helped, we could of at least came to the best solution together."

"I didn't realise it really included you."

"Carina, we have been together for ages and we live together. How could you not think I want to be involved?"

"You know It's family business and I don't like talking about my family."

"But I thought you could trust me with this."

Just then her phone went off.

"I need to go"

"Okay"

"Bye Maya."

"Bye"

24/11/2022