Part 13

Mayas POV
Later i got home and messages Carina letting her know. It was surprising lonely here alone. Andrew had went back to Italy for awhile for his friends wedding. It was quite. Too quite for my liking. I showered and got changed into some more comfortable clothing. I actually chose the sweater i stole from Carina and still haven't gave back. After awhile, there is knock on my door.

"Hi my love"
"Hi Bella here are your clothes."
"Thank you. Would you like to come in?"
"Sure i have some time."
"How was your day?"
"Good thank you"
"How was yours?"

Carina stayed a couple of hours before heading home to Jeff. I decided to this time to look for a good date spot or idea to do for Carina. I took Andy's advice and just googled places for dates. I got some really great recommendations. I soon found a place to take Carina.

Carina <3
Hi my love, just letting you know i will pick you up at 5pm on Friday. Dress up but bring a jacket incase you get cold. See you Friday xx

After a few minutes i got a response.

Carina <3
I shall see you then Bella. Also am i ever going to get that sweater back?

No i've claimed it now

Fine but you now owe me a sweater. I'll see you Friday <3.

Next day

Carinas POV
Today i was assigned to the PRT as Bailey said Warren needed someone and Robbins was back today i wouldn't be needed as much. I'm not mad at it though as i love the PRT and everyone at the Station is great. I also get to see Maya so. As i walk into the station i am greeted by Jack, Dean and Vic.

"Hi, hi, hi i would love to stay and talk but i need to find Ben. Do you have any idea where he is?"
"I think he is actually already in the PRT."
"Thank you. I'll see you later"

I walk up to the PRT and see Warren doing inventory check.

"Hi Warren"
"Deluca hi. Did Miranda send you?"
"Sí do you need me to do anything at the moment?"
"No im just doing inventory at the moment so your free for now"
"Okay i'll see you later"

I head up to the kitchen and see Jack starting to cook.

"What you making?"

I say while washing my hands.

"Well seen as through Dean is being Pru later i was thinking on making her favourite; spaghetti bolognese"
"Okay well what do you want me to do? Chop or i'll do the meat i don't mind"
"Could you do the meat? Thanks i appreciate it"
"It's no problem"

As i'm just about to cook the meat, the alarm goes off for the PRT.

"Sorry i have to go"

I quickly wash my hand and rush to the PRT. Turns out that a women had multiple third degree burns and all aid cars were stuck in terrible traffic. We help the patient as much as possible until we arrive at the hospital where Mark and Jackson were waiting. We cleaned the PRT before heading back to the station. As we arrive, we see Dean had arrived with Pru.

"Hi Dean and hello Pru oh sei cosí carino" (Oh your so cute)
"I'm gonna hope that was something positive?"
"Of course. I just said she was cute. You guys can go on up i need a word with Maya."

As they left, i knocked on Mayas office door.

"Come in"
"Do you just keep yourself locked in here all day?"

I say entering her office.

"Oh Carina hi. I didn't even know you were here?"
"Yea i've been here all day. I've been assigned PRT with Ben."
"Sorry I've just been up to my head with paperwork"
"It's okay Bella"

I slowly make my way around her desk and lean down to place a gentle kiss on her lips. I could feel her relax into my touch as if everything she was stressed about just vanished. I slowly lean back and stand up, as i do so she follows me and pulls me into another kiss.

"Hey Maya, dinners- Oh my god sorry"
Andy says walking in.
"It's fine"
I say leaving her side.

I could see the red creeping up on Mayas face.

"Sorry for interrupting but like i said, dinners ready and Pru isn't gonna wait much longer."
"Yep we are coming now"
"Oh and Carina, wipe the lipgloss off from around your lips"

She walks out and Maya laughs.

"Do i really have lipgloss around my mouth?"
"Yea you do. Here"

She takes her thumb and runs it around my mouth to get the lipgloss off. I look into her eyes that follow the movement of her thumb.

"There, never suspect a thing."

We quickly made out way to the kitchen were everyone was already sat.

"Oh look who decided to show up!"
"We've only been waiting for about 3 hours."

I playfully role my eyes and take a seat next to Pru with Maya to my left.

"You did great Jack this is really good"
"Thanks, i mean Carina did help so i can't take all the credit"
"Jack i barely helped"

When i look over at Maya i see she has food round her mouth.

"Aye Bambina you have sauce all round your mouth. What have you been fed by a catapult?"

I say stifling my laugh and here others doing the same. Maya just rolls her eyes. It's always spaghetti. She's so clean when it comes to anything else.

"Here"

I take the napkin and take her chin and turn her head to face me. I take the napkin and while the sauce from her face. I can feel the others staring at us but i just continue trying to ignore their glares.

"There Bella. All done"
"Thanks"
"Carina?"
"Yes Vic"
"What doe Bella mean?"
"Bella? It means beautiful"
"Great. Thanks"

She acknowledges while looking at Travis. I choose to ignore the glance between them and excuse myself to go to the bathroom. As i'm washing my hands, the door swings on and in walks Maya. I look at her through the Mirror.

"Are you okay Bella?"

16/02/2022