part 22

Mayas POV

Girlfriend. She's my girlfriend. I AM someone's girlfriend.

Once we had arrived back at Carina's, some un-holy things happened. I then decided I wanted to take her out for dinner to celebrate the occasion.

"Carina?"

"Yes Bella?"

"Can I take you for dinner tonight?"

"Of course, Where do you wanna go?"

"That's a surprise. I'm gonna go home and change, I'll be back at 5;30. Do not even bother brining a penny as you will not be paying."

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay I'll see you in 2 hours, i have a lot to do in preparation"

"Wait, baciami"(kiss me)

"So needy"

"Oh shut up, says you"

I kiss her before leaving to get ready for the night.

For some reason on the way to Carina's, I felt almost nervous. I don't know why. When I opened the door (she told me to come in, wouldn't just walk into someone's house) I heard someone running down the stairs. Then there she was. My beautiful girlfriend, looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hi my love, you look beautiful."

"Hi Bella as do you"

As we were going somewhere somewhat classy, I opted to wear a black long skirt with a pink floral pattern, which had a slit on either side with a black, sleeve-less top. She, however, was wearing white, floral, strapless dress. She looked stunning.

"So are you going to tell me where you are taking me?"

"No, like I said it's a surprise, you'll find out in around 5 minutes when we get there"

I decided to take us to the new Italian restaurant that just opened up as Carina has been talking about wanting to go there for a few weeks now. As we pull into the parking lot just outside the restaurant, I can see the smile on her face.

"You managed to get us a reservation"

"Well when you pull a couple of strings, you can get into anywhere."

"I don't think I could appreciate you anymore right now"

"What can I say, girlfriend of the year award goes to me. I expect something as a reward"

Its the small things that she does that warms my heart. The way she grabs my hand whenever we walk together. The way she kisses my cheek or squeezes my hand so I know she's with me. Its small details but they mean the world.

Once we get in, and sit down, we look at the menu.

"I'm glad your here with me, mainly because this whole menus in Italian and I can't order alone"

"What if i just coincidently need the toilet when the waiter comes, leaving you to order for the two of us"

"I might just have to murder you then run away"

"You wouldn't be able to do that, you would miss me too much"

"Now that's probably true"

After helplessly trying to pronounce what I want to order, the waiter comes over and Carina orders for the two of us.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For bringing me here, and being my girlfriend. And for just exsisting basically."

"Wow I really have to do the bare minimum for you to be thankful"

"Your just full of jokes tonight aren't you"

"What can I say. I'm just hilarious"

"Keep it up and see where you'll end up later"

Wow me updating twice within 24 hours??! Shocked me too.

04/07/2022