part 21

Andy, Vic and Maya are sat in Vic's living room.

Mayas POV

"So Andy, how are you and Sullivan going?"

"We are good, he actually asked me to be his girlfriend last night"

"Aww that's so cute. Have you slept together yet?"

"Victoria!"

"What i want to know the good things"

"Its fine, however no we haven't. We decided that we didn't want to have sex right away."

"Well when you do let me know, i want to know if he's good in bed."

"Okay Vic, right after me and Sullivan have sex I will ring you and tell you everything."

"Great, now Maya, you and Carina how are you two going?"

"Now we are not official however, unlike some we have had sex"

"Now this is what I want to hear! Details Maya. I need details."

"Okay basically I'm not gonna go into too much detail but it was... amazing, i mean it was the best sex I've ever had"

"Wow coming from Maya that must mean she's good."

"Oh she's better than good, anyway stirring away from the topic of my sex life, Vic how are you and Ripley going."

We end up drinking a lot and wine and while Vic and Andy got the comfort of a bed, I get the neck pain of a couch. Just as I'm settled, I get a notification.

Carina <3

Hi Bella, I'm not sure if your awake or not however i wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date, i know you said you wanted to plan however i have the perfect thing. Let me know xx

Hi my love, i would love to go on a date with you however i get to do the next two. Just let me know the time and where. xx

Great! Lets say 11am at mine and where something that fits tomorrows weather. Night Bambina, ill see you tomorrow. xx

With that, I set an alarm for 8:30am before shutting my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Next Day

Instead of my alarm, i was awoken by someone shaking me awake.

"What the hell, what happened?"

"Your alarm has been going off for 15 minutes, why are you setting an alarm? We aren't at work."

"I have to go home, i have a date with Carina at 11."

"Uh I'm so jealous. I loved the feeling of going on a date with someone knew. I love Ripley but i miss the early days of our relationship."

"Then I guess I will cherish it while I can"

I walk into Vic's Kitchen and pour myself some cereal along with some coffee. After I had gathered all my things and helped tidy up I left as it was around 9:30am and I needed to shower before the date. Once I had showered, I lightly curled my hair then put on a flowy green summer dress. Once I had finished, I got into my car and drove my way over to Carinas. Within just one knock on the front door, it flies open and im met with a bright smile.

"Hi beautiful"

"Hi Bella"

She kisses my cheek before grabbing my hand and leading me too her car. It was around a 15 minute drive till we arrived at our destination. Once we got out, I was met with a field of beautiful flowers. Carina had magically grabbed a basket and she held my hand as we found a somewhat bald spot to sit on. Once we had, she placed the blanket down and we sat down eating the delicious food she had made. After we had finished, we were laid on our back facing the sky, staring at the clouds.

"Maya"

"Yea"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what's up"

"Okay so I don't know if I'm moving to fast however I really like you. I wont be offended if you say no however I was wondering, if you would be my girlfriend?"

I do not think, that this day, could be any better.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend"

I know it's short however i'm hoping to get this book finished soon (still awhile to go) so that i can begin a new book which is already around 50% of the way done.

03/07/2022