part 16

Mayas POV
"Here you go" i say as we pull up outside Carinas house.

"Do you want to come in?"

"Sure"

We walk in and sit on the couch flicking through Netflix.

"what do you wanna watch?"

No answer.

"Carina?"

"What? Sorry what did you say"

"Take a picture it lasts longer"

"Don't use my words against me"

"And what are you going to do about it?"

We stare at each other and my eyes flicker from her eyes to her lips. Her eyes doing the same. I lean in and gently kiss her. It was slow and i was practically begging for more. We pull apart, not by far, and stare.

"We should sleep, we both have work tomorrow"

"Yea probably"

But neither of us move. I quickly press my lips against hers. It was desperate and passionate. She climbed on top of my legs, straddling me. We stop as we need to breath and her lips attach to my neck. Lightly sucking not hard enough to leave marks. I run my hands under the back of her shirt trying to keep in the occasional moan threatening to leave my throat. Her hands snake around round my torso feeling for the zipper of my dress and begins to pull it down.

Then my phone goes off.

"Just ignore it it's probably not important"

Yet just as it stops, it starts again.

I groan annoyed as she climbs off to grab my phone and hand it too me.

"Of course" i say looking at who is calling. "What Andrew"

Carina just looks at me laughing clearly finding this amusing.

"Hello to you too, I'm at the airport and can't catch a cab. Can you come get me?"

"Cant someone else?"

"No everyone's at the hospital and Carina isn't answering her phone"

and for good reasoning

"Fine i'll message you when i'm almost there."

"Thanks Maya i owe you"

"I should of guessed Andrea would of been the one to interrupt us"

"Yea. I should just leave him stranded and the airport but because i'm just an amazing person i'm going to have to go get him."

"What a good roomate"

"Barely. So i'm at work tomorrow so i will message you"

"Great"

She zips up the zipper on my dress and i give her a kiss on the forehead and leave to get Andrea.

When i was pulling into the airport car park, i got a call from Andrew.

"Where are you? It's been like 45 minutes"

"Your welcome for coming to get you by the way. And i just pulled up where about are you?"

"South East entrance"

"Okay i see you bye"

He soon runs up to the car shots his luggage into the boot and climbs into the front seat.

"Hey how was Italy?"

"It was great thanks. Why are you so dressed up?"

"I had a date which you interrupted by the way. Thanks for that."

"Your very welcome. But with who!"

"No comment"

"Your really not going to tell me?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Private for people who didn't interrupt it."

"I will find out"

"Sure you will. Anyway tell me more about the wedding"

When we arrive i help him with his bags because i'm such a gentleman and he can't get them up the stairs. As it was kinda late, i decided to head straight to bed and text Carina.

Carina <3
hi, sorry for cutting the date short. Blame your brother.

Oh trust me, i do. Night Bella. Don't forget to ask the Station about coming over tomorrow.

I won't. Night lovely <3.

That next morning, i woke up early to my surprise and decided to go for a run. By the time i had left the house it was 6:10. After running for around 15 minutes, i stopped for a water break. As i got up to start running again i get tackled to the ground by a dog. When i look i see my favourite dog jumping around.

"Jeff! My favourite dog"

"Oh my god i'm so sorry." I heard while trying not to laugh.

"Oh Jeff i missed you too. And it's fine" I laugh trying to dodge her kisses/licks.

"Oh. It's Maya right?"

"Yea. Meredith and... Derek?"

"One and only"

"When is Jeff going back to Carina?"

"Now actually we are supposed to meet her in 5"

As if she heard her name being mentioned, Carina walked round the corner.

"Uh why is my dog acting like she is in a high?"

She then spots me and smiles.

"Ah, that makes sense now. Great to know you didn't drug my dog."

"We would never?"

"Mhm sure. Hi Bella" She takes my hand and pulls me up from the floor.

"Hi and i wouldn't put it past them. Your dog just attacked me."

"Jeff? She wouldn't do such thing"

"She kinda did. We let her off her lead for 2 seconds and when we next look she's jumping a blonde. Thankfully she's not a stranger"

"Yea well Maya has always been Jeffs favourite. She's like a dog whisper or something"

"Okay, well we need to get to the hospital Bye i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yea tomorrow bye. So what time are you at the Station?"

"Uhh 9:00"

"Okay well do you want to get a quick coffee? It's only 6:35"

"I would love too"

We walk to the closet coffee shop and sit outside as it was a lovely day and it wasn't a dog friends café. After we finish, we say bye and head our different ways so i can get ready for work.

Your welcome xx

19/03/2022