Chapter 11

It's 10 AM, the day after the 4th round. Joseph is awake before everyone and is the first to leave his room. "It's time to start the day right," he whispers to himself.

Joseph walks around the corridor of the dorms, "Wake up everyone! Another day, another chance!" he says as he knocks on everyone's door.

Chase is the first one out of his dorm. "Dude, you're like an alarm clock!" he says rubbing his eyes.

"I'll take that as a compliment! You know, my job actually requires me to be loud!" says Joseph.

"Then it's definitely the job for you, Joseph," says Ana walking out of her dorm, "Chase, are you gonna head down to the lobby?"

"I was actually wanting to go down to the cafeteria first for breakfast," Chase responds.

"I'm gonna go with you. I was planning on going with Carly but she's a heavy sleeper and I don't want to wake her up, that's Joseph's job anyway."

"Alright, let's go then," says Chase walking to the cafeteria.

Ana speed walks a bit to catch up to him, "Wait up a bit!"

"Time to wake up the others," says Joseph.

As Joseph turns around to the dorms, he is met with Lexi leaving her dorm.

"Hey, Lexi! Where are you gonna head to?"

"Oh, hi, Joseph! I was planning on going to the cafeteria, are you gonna come with?"

"Nah, kid, I have to wake up everyone else. I'll be there soon though."

"Oh, ok. Good luck! I heard Carly's a heavy sleeper!" says Lexi walking in the direction of the cafeteria.

Rachel is the next one to leave her dorm. "Morning, Joseph, is Blake up yet?"

"No, not yet, he'll get up soon most likely. Did you wanna talk to him?"

"Mhm! I need to talk to him about something. I'll just wait until he gets up."

"Alright, hold on, I'll knock on his door some more."

"Thank you, Joseph!"

"It's no problem, kid," says Joseph as he continues to knock on Blake's door.

Blake wakes up and looks drowsy, "Ok, ok, I get it! Jeez, man."

"C'mon, you don't wanna keep Rachel waiting!" Joseph says as he points to Rachel waiting.

Blake sighs, "I suppose she would be waiting."

"You know, I think it's nice since you guys are partners and all."

"Whatever," Blake says as he shuts his door and walks up to Rachel.

"Blake! Good morning! I was hoping to talk to you about something," says Rachel full of energy.

"Are you guys gonna head down to the cafeteria? Everyone's heading over there this morning," says Joseph knocking on Carly's door hoping to wake her up.

"Yeah we-" says Blake as he gets cut-off mid-sentence.

"We were hoping to head to the lobby for a bit before we go to the cafeteria!" says Rachel as Blake is giving a weird look to her. "Trust me," whispers Rachel.

"Well, ok! Have fun," says Joseph focused on trying to wake Carly up.

"Rachel, why are we in the lobby?"

"As I said, I need to talk to you about something."

"Talk about what?"

"My suspicions."