Chapter 19

As the game starts, hundreds of zombies appear from out of nowhere, and the players all start running in different directions. As they're running they notice things on the ground. They're weapons. As everyone is running looking for a place to go, they all realize that there's one place on the map with the highest ground, the church.

Blake picks up a bat from the ground, as he yells "IM NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR ME, BUT PICK UP A WEAPON FROM THE GROUND AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!"

They all hear him, and as they look for a weapon, they notice that there are 4 types of weapons: A crowbar, a bat, a knife, and a gun.

Rachel picks up a knife.

Carly and Lexi pick up a bat.

Ana picks up a crowbar.

And Chase and Joseph both pick up a gun, fully loaded.

Joseph points his gun up in the sky, as he pulls the trigger, he yells, "EVERYBODY, GET TO THE CHURCH, WE CAN STAY THERE FOR THE REST OF THE ROUND!"

Everyone starts running in the direction where the church is, and their experiences differ from the others...

Blake's POV:

I start sprinting, "I can't die, I can't die!" As I sprint, those are the only words that come out of my mouth.

A few zombies, maybe around 10, are coming towards me, I pull out my bat and get ready to attack.

As they get even closer to me, I start swinging, hoping for the best. I close my eyes out of fear, and I swing and swing. Every swing is harder than the last, and as I open my eyes, I see that I've killed all of them. My clothes are all stained in zombies' guts, but that's fine. It's better than being dead.

I hear a growl behind me, "Shit! I missed one!" I turn around and get ready to swing with my bat one more time, but as I turn around, the zombie is too close to me. I stare in fear, I feel like I can't move. The zombie tackles me to the ground, which turns me back to reality. I think fast, I turn my bat horizontally and stick it in the zombie's mouth so it can't bite me.

"HELP ME! PLEASE!" I scream, hoping that someone else will get me out of this situation.

I hear a voice yell back at me, "I've got you, Blake!"

As that has been said, a knife has been thrown directly into the zombie's head. The zombie drops dead. They pull their knife out of the zombie's head. I see them offer me their hand so I can get back up, it's Rachel. She smiles at me.

"Thank you so much, Rachel! You saved my life!"

"It's no problem! But, we have to get to the church NOW!" says Rachel.

"You're right! Let's go!" I say as me and Rachel start running as fast as possible.

Rachel's POV:

As I run towards the church, A few zombies are trying to get me, but I kill all of them.

But, then I hear a voice. It's Blake. He was screaming for help. I look over to where he was, and I see him on the ground trying not to get eaten. I try and think quickly. I end up throwing my knife and it's a direct hit. I go to help him up and I see that he's covered in zombie's guts. He must've gotten ambushed or something.

I run with him to the church and we make it with no problems. We're the first ones here.

"What should we do?" says Blake.

"We should stay on the first floor, let's wait for everyone to get here," I say.

"You're right, we wouldn't be able to do much with just the two of us."