Epilogue

-5 minutes after leaving-

The players are teleported back to where they were before they left. Blake and Rachel teleport back to their classrooms, Carly teleports back to her room, Lexi teleports to her classroom, and Chase is back in his office.

Blake puts his hand on his head and groans, "Ugh, I don't feel so good..."

Everyone in the class turns their heads, shock overtaking them.

The teacher's eyes widen, "Blake?? Is that you?"

"Yeah, of course it is, stop acting so weird. Anyways, can I go to the nurse?"

The teacher runs to the classroom phone to call administration, "Stay right there, Blake. Don't move like last time."

The teacher is on the phone with the principal, "Principal Smith, It's Blake. Blake is in my class! He's appeared out of nowhere! If he's back, then Rachel must be too. Check her class and send someone down here as well."

All the kids crowd around him, they keep asking questions.

"YOO, dude what happened to you?" one of the boys blurted out.

"We thought you were dead!" says one of the girls.

"Dead? What the hell are you guys on about?" says Blake.

The vice principal walks in. She goes directly to Blake.

"Blake, do you know what happened to you?"

"What are you talking about? It's September 10th, isn't it? You know, the same day Ms. Davids sent me out for sleeping in her class?"

The whole class widens their eyes, including the vice principal.

The vice principal softens her voice, "Blake... I need you to listen to me very carefully, ok?"

Blake looks even more confused, "Um... ok? What's going on?"

"It's November 17th. You have been missing for two months, along with six other people."

Blake pauses, trying to find the words he wants to say, "W-what? Excuse me?? What the hell are you talking about?"

"I can understand that you're confused, follow me, one of the people that went missing also attends this school. I'm gonna take you to her class, maybe seeing her will have your memories return."

Blake is defiant but still follows after her, "I don't know what you're talking about. I never went missing. When I see that girl that supposedly went 'missing' for two months, I won't know who she is."

"That may be true, but you never know."

Blake and the vice principal walk to the honors building to see the girl. They walk into her class. The principal is in her class as well.

"Hello principal Smith, I've brought Blake," says the vice principal.

"Good. Introduce him to Rachel."

The vice principal turns to Blake, "Blake, this is Rachel, do you recognize her?"

Blake and Rachel lock eyes for what seems to be the first time for them.

"Why do you look so familiar..?" says Rachel.

"I was thinking the same thing... you look so familiar, but I know that I've never seen you before."

"Exactly! Just who the hell are you?"

"Apparently we're two of the people that went missing at the same time. From what I've heard, there are five others but they aren't from our school."