Chapter 12

"WHAT!?" exclaims Blake.

"Chase, calm down, that accusation is way too serious," says Joseph sternly.

"I don't get it..." says Lexi.

"Listen, I know it's hard to believe but you guys have to trust me on this," says Chase trying to back himself up.

"I will admit, there's a chance you could be right, but you can't just say this without evidence," says Carly.

"Carly's right," says Ana, "where's your proof?"

"I'm glad you asked, let me enlighten you. The first thing I saw that was suspicious was before the second game, I saw Rachel smile as the mansion was loading. It wasn't a happy smile either, it was evil, it was mischievous. Why would she smile like that if she was innocent? Because she wasn't actually innocent, she's murderer."

"You've got to be kidding me, please tell me you have more reasons than that," says Blake.

"It does seem weird... but that doesn't mean she's murderer," says Lexi.

"Don't worry, I have more to say," says Chase, "moving on to my next piece of evidence, before the second game, after seeing that smile I made a plan to try and provoke Rachel, to get myself killed. I don't know what I said or did, but when X announced the results and it showed that I lost a life and I was able to put two and two together."

"I can understand the reason for your suspicions, Chase, but this isn't hardcore evidence. You can't just say that she's murderer just because of what you've gathered so far," says Joseph.

"Exactly, this is absurd!" says Blake.

"Oh, shush, Blake! She's practically brain-washed you at this point!" says Chase, "anyways, moving on to the next thing I have to say, haven't you guys noticed that me and Blake keep dying? When we first made the groups me and Blake both died, and we were on Rachel's team."

"When we first made the groups, everyone died, Chase. It wasn't just you and Blake," says Ana.

"But, Chase kind of does have a point..." says Lexi.

"What do you mean, Lexi?" says Carly.

"Even though we all died in that one round, Blake keeps dying and he's the only one that works with Rachel."

"But other people keep dying too, not just Blake. Anyone could be the murderer," says Ana.

"Well, obviously Rachel wouldn't only kill Blake. If she does that every round, we'll obviously be able to piece things together. She's evil, but she's smart," says Chase.

"*He's hit the mark, he got it right. I can't let them believe him,*" Rachel thinks to herself. 

"Why, thank you, Chase! I appreciate you calling me smart, but you're dead wrong. Everything you've said isn't hardcore proof, it's just observations. Don't fool around at a time like this! We can't remember anything from the games so there isn't much to help figure out who the murderer is, we just have to endure all the rounds and survive. Don't be a hero, Chase."

"As much as I don't wanna say it, Rachel's right," says Ana, "there are basically no ways to figure out who did what, we just have to deal with the fact that we're basically powerless."

"But we're not powerless! If we can't get hardcore evidence then the next best thing is observations! Maybe I would've left it alone if it was only one thing that I saw was suspicious, but I keep seeing and seeing them. It can't just be a coincidence," says Chase.

"You're thinking too hard about this, Chase. You need to stop, it's like you're trying to tear us apart," says Blake.

"Now hold on, I wouldn't say he's trying to tear us apart, but I do agree with the fact that he's thinking too hard," says Joseph, "are you ok, Chase? I can understand you wanna get out of here as soon as possible, we all do, but it doesn't feel like it's the correct way to do this."