Untitled Part 23

i have no excuse except exams oops sorreh, read on!

_______________________________________________________________________________

i raised my eyebrow in surprise my tail already flicking in annoyance at the new hybrid.

"i don't care who you are or what you've been through you piece of trash, the boys are mine and ill be the center of attention from now on, got it?" she growled at me looking rather pathetic as her overly large ears flapped around and she moved. 

"I'm sorry but who the hell do you think you are barging in here and telling me what to do, you don't scare me and i doubt you ever will with that ball of fluff you call a tail. the boys aren't a prize to be won and once they realize what you re like they'll drop you quicker than you can blink." i snarled my tail lashing furiously behind me 

" you little bitch" Sally gasped in surprise causing me to hold back a laugh 'watch out Bree I'll get you when you're not looking" she whispered briefly before plastering a fake smile on and literally skipping, skipping out of the room... what?

i followed closely behind wanting nothing more than to throttle her but some how restraining myself 

"hey girls, the boys and i were thinking we should go for a walk seen as its such a nice day" harry smiled gesturing out of the window to the bright sun

"oh yes! That sounds like so much fun!" Sally squealed as she clung to Niall's arm like a damn child.

"well lets get going c'mon Breee!" Liam cheered gently grabbing my arm to guide me towards the front door grabbing the house keys readying himself to lock up the house.

Just watching Sally giggle and laugh while dragging my leppy around by what looked like an incredibly hard grip on his wrist had me biting my tongue and clenching my fists to prevent myself from leaping forwards and assaulting the irritating being which the boys seem to have welcomed with open arms, not that I'm angry at them for it after all its exactly what the did for me its just the type of people they are. The only problem with them being so kind is sitting right in front of me giggling loudly over a joke that probably wasn't funny in the slightest. My point being that they allow people into their lives so easily that the don't even realize when people are lying through their teeth in the hopes that they'll be able to get their -in this case- perfectly manicured nails on the boys fame and money.

"we're here" louis cheered breaking me from my thoughts of how much I'd like to strangle Sally

as we all piled out of the car and began walking toward the gated park with a large sign that read 'well behaved hybrids welcomed with open paws' making me want to puke due to the cheesy line.

As we entered the park I noticed Niall and Sally hanging back slightly as she seemed to be describing something with a very distressed face with tear full eyes, as she seemingly finished her story Niall turned to me with hard eyes and began to march over tugging a very smug looking Sally along behind her

great, here we go