Chapter 12

Hello my lovelies. Hope you like this chapter as much as I doJ remember to vote and message me any ideas. READ ON!!!

Bree's pov

So far I have been with the boys for a month. And honestly it's been the best month of my life, I'm currently homeschooled boy a lovely woman called Brenda who by the way does know that I'm a hybrid which I have to say was an interesting experience. I have never heard some one scream so loud... Anyway. Like I said I am home schooled and I quite frankly love it.

During the month I have gotten a lot closer to the boys especially Niall ever since that night when we pranked the boys. And since then he has taken to calling be beeboo while I call him leppy for you know, leprechaun. Not that I'm not close to all the boys its just with Niall I have like almost a fatherly connection which is nice since I have never had a adult figure let alone a sane one and now I have five amazing brother/father figures but its odd really because I was adopted as a pet but I guess they've realised that I'm a person with a few cat like characteristics. Ok maybe more than a few. But yeah, you catch my drift. I'm an un-normal Normal person...

"hey Bree do you want to go to the park?" my thoughts were interrupted by harry 's question

"yeah sure but not all parks allow hybrids.." I trailed off

"oh I know but we can go to a special one" Harry winked while I just laughed another thing Harry is just like that cheeky older brother that you never fight with.

"mmmhh.... Ok " I dragged out my answer to tease all of the boys while they were just sat there staring at me with hopeful expressions. I t was quite amusing when they heard the last worn and they all cheered. Wow, you'd think they didn't get out of the house except interviews and gigs. Oh wait.

"Lets go" I laughed as I shoved on my converse and adjusted my 'rebel' jumper

now for the car journey I thought just as we all piled into the car.

The car journey was thankfully quite short, around five minuets until we reached the park. As soon as we got there I didn't like the look of it there were around four cat hybrids and the rest dogs however I did like the fact that there were only about two teenage girls seen as it's a school day and most would be at which I quite obviously wasn't.

A small muffled laugh left my moth as a dog hybrid tried to catch a ball and he caught it... with his face...

As we walked further into the park I found my self often getting curious looks which was probably for the fact that I had the five most famous boys around me and possibly the fact I had a tiger tail and ears.

A few minuets later once we had occupied a bench the boys were practically begging me to shift as they wanted to see the reactions but I knew just as well as them that I couldn't really control myself when I was out side in my form. It wasn't that I was naught its just that I get uhh curious and often scare a lot of people but hey I'm not going to lie it was most definitely fun.

"pleeaaseee beeboo" Niall pleaded as he pulled his famous puppy eyes the rest of the boys following as soon as they saw my hard expression falter. However their begging was cut short by a cocky voice behind me. Joy.

"hey Kitty Kat what you up to" the older boy teasingly asked while his little mutt friends chuckled causing me to growl lowly under my breath. As soon as the boy said it my leppy was up on his feet ready to stand up for me but I silenced him with a wave of my had showing I needed no help.

"Not much what about you, oh wait are you and your little mutts having training or are you on break?" I questioned back in a innocent tone while the boys tried to muffle their laughter behind me while the

"No I'm actually wondering how much it cost you to get your tail and ears dyed like that" he snapped clearly thinking that my ears were coloured this abstract pattern.

"Oh no honey you se I'm a tiger" I stated in a slow voice like I was talking to a child to which he laughed.

"yeah right if you're a tiger I'll race you, I can beat a little lap cat any day" he spat obviously thinking he was right. Well game on.

"Sure, but make sure you don't hurt your self" I winked as I shifted into my thin agile frame of a Siberian tiger. The boy froze causing my to let out a small growl as if to tell him to hurry up when he didn't move I rolled my eyes and let out a loud sarcastic purr causing my boys to laugh and the cocky stranger to change into his flimsy Great Dane form.

Oh this it just too good.

I turned and purposely bumped him as I passed him making him let out a wimpy growl while I let out a spin chilling roar silencing the whole park. And of course him. I quickly jogged over to Niall and wrapped my tail around his wrist and gently lead him to in front of us and gestured with my paw for him to start the race.

"On go ok" Niall said as we both got into position well he did I knew I was going to win this I mean look at him he's freaking dribbling..

"Three"

"Two" I flicked my tail still not bothering to get into position

"One"

"GO" and we were off...

woo long chapter like 1000 words!! Hope your happy I really like this chapter and if you did vote, if you didn't then vote and remember to stay beautiful!