Chapter 14

I have a massive favour to ask! Would some one pretty please make my a cover for this story as I don't have any skill with that sort of thing. The best cover will be used and a shout out. Thank you lovies! READ ON!

Niall's pov

"What the hell is matt doing" Chris- one of Matts hybrid buddies- groaned as bee boo easily overtook the Great Dane with ease.

"I don't know man" the whippet hybrid Mark spat obviously frustrated with his friends embarrassing show

"I hope that tiger gets poached" Will grumbled as Bee boo turned for home.

"Hey asshole shut up and swallow your pride yeah" I snapped. I never snap. Sorry not sorry. EGH I cant believe I just thought that.

But I didn't have time to worry as a hard fist collided with my jaw. Um ow?

I grabbed my jaw trying to ease the pain as I stumbled to the side.

"Hey man what the hell!" Louis screamed as he checked my face.

But Will never got chance to answer as bee boo landed right in front off me looking angrier that ever with her long jagged teeth bared and glowing eyes. The hybrids were obviously very intimidated with out their leader as they tried to scare her by growing but it clearly didn't work, as she just seemed to get angrier.

All of a sudden Will cowered behind Chris hoping to deflect Bree's harsh gaze but to no avail when all of the hybrids shifted.

The small beagle that replaced Will pinned his ears back as Bree lowered to the floor and stalked over to him. Her small fluffy ear flicking to the out of breath Matt in acknowledgement. I let out a small sniff as the burning in my jaw intensified this only caused Bree's ears to flick back and bare her teeth again.

Oops...

Suddenly Will puffed out and let out a weak growl only to push bee boo over the edge and she pounced on him.

All in that moment all the innocent bystanders of the park fled probably realising it wasn't in their best interest to be in the same park as a gang of dog hybrids fighting a livid tiger. Although that's just a hunch...

A cry of pain ripped me from my thoughts as Bree swiped her large paw across Matts muzzle leaving a small gash. Zayn ducked as a small whippet was thrown violently way from us. However Chris had enough sense to shift from his pit bull form and grab mark and run off leaving only Will and mark who was desperately trying to distract Bree from smashing up the beagle.

In a desperate attempt to save his friend Matt jumped on Bree's back causing her let out a frustrated growl and swipe him off her back allowing the beagle to make a speed y break for it causing Bree to set her sights of Matt who to a turn to run off luckily only receiving a harsh swipe on the back legs from Bree.

The lads and I all stood frozen as Bree shook out her coat and turned to us. Even though we all knew that she would never hurt us I think that we were all shocked by what we had just seen.

I was first to be knocked from my frozen state as I ran toward Bree and engulfed her in a tight hug as she shifted. Seconds alter four more pairs of arms encased us in a groups hug.

"impressive those guys think they are the talk of the town now they are but not in a way they would have thought."

Bree's pov

"impressive those guys think they are the talk of the town now they are but not in a way they would have thought." A voice broke us from our hug causing me to get a good took at the boy.

Floppy golden ears were nested in his golden hair I diverted my gaze to his deep brown eyes that looked a lot like Liam's. a perfect white smile was shown through his plump lips as he grinned down at me.

A cough broke my thoughts as o turned to see all the boys giving each other looks when I realised that I had been staring. I cleared my through and muttered a small thanks as a blush found its was onto my cheeks.

"Im Austin, Labrador hybrid." Austin chirped as he held out his hand for me to shake.

"Bree, tiger hybrid." I grinned as I shook his had " do you want to come over maybe? I mean I get it if you don't its just you seem nice, well uhh nicer than nice and us I'm gonna shut up now" I rambled as my cheeks go even redder only for the boys to stifle their laughs.

"Sure id love to, if that's ok with you?" Austin said directing his last question at the boy who nodded mischievously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~at the house~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"would you like anything to eat" I asked Austin politely while he just shook his head. 'well ok. We're going up stairs" I shouted to the boys as we walked past them

"Make sure you use protection" Louis shouted as I followed Austin up the stairs.

"dad!" I hissed wide eyes causing the mine , and all the boys eyes to widen as they realised what I said.

Ooh Beeboo's got a crush smiles evily what do you think the boys are gonna make of this.