Chapter 8

Sorry I haven't updated for a couple of days I've just been really busy and been at the yard doing my horse but the point is that I'm updating today.

Bree's pov

After the incident with Phil I couldn't help but feel slightly on edge. I mean how did he know where I was. As far as I'm concerned I thought I covered my tracks pretty well.

Once we had gotten back from the HH (hybrid hospital) we all crashed on the sofas deciding to chose a film. And here we are now torn between two.

"Carrie" Louis exclaimed

"toy story" I bet we can all guess who said that.

"Carrie"

"toy story"

"Carrie"

"toy story" a groan of annoyance left my lips as I lifted my self of the sofa and crawled behind it hoping no one saw but of course some one did.

Just as I turned I saw Harry looking at me with a cocked eyebrow as if to say 'what are you doing' but I just brushed him off by putting my fingers to my lips to shh him as I leapt over the back of the sofa shifting in mid air. Just as I landed I took in the shocked state of all the boys except Harry who was just sat in the corner laughing his adorable laugh... Wait what?! Did I just no I mean adorable.. Like my uhmm brother...yeah! Like my brother.

I hope ...

I quickly shook the odd thoughts out of my head and ran from Louis ands Liam as they tried to get their DVDs back but being a tiger has its advantages as I ran and jumped up the whole flight of stairs causing Louis to yell out a 'hey, no fair' and Liam to shout 'be careful! Don't hurt yourself!' bless Liam and his maturity.

Just as I said that I heard a loud war cry and a weight on my back I quickly turned my head to see Louis clinging onto me as I ran around the to bedroom floor of the house. By now Liam had stopped chasing me and was laughing with the rest of the boys while Louis was sat on my back.

Suddenly I got an idea and gradually slowed to a steady walk making sure to keep Louis on my back as Louis sat up still lightly gripping onto the large collar on my neck courtesy of thee adoption shelter...

When up jumped about three foot off the floor and tucked my feet against me luckily Louis was still holding on as I landed all my feet pushed together like tigger on all floors which is what I was going for by the way.

Quickly I jumped of the floor again and again and again just like tigger straight past the boys who by now were in hysterics just as I stopped bouncing about Louis quickly scrambled off of me only to be pinned to the ground and sat on by yours truly.

While the boy were sat there laughing I had since laid down next to Louis and one of my /bright semi coloured arms slung over him. Making him smile at me while I slid my huge tongue over the side of his face leaving a spit trail. I shifted back to human laughing my head of as Louis dramatically wiped the side of his face with a disturbed look etched on his featured causing me to laugh even harder .

This caused him to quirk an eye brow at me and suddenly grow a sinister grin on his face as he started to tickle me making me shriek and wiggle around gathering the chatting boys attention.

"don't just stand there help!" I squealed as Louis attacked my sides.

"yeah we'll help.." claimed Niall with a sinister grin as he ran over and began helping lou by pinning my skinny legs to the floor

Wow.. I just feel the sympathy coming off in waves.

Not.

Suddenly I felt my tears dripping down the side of my face as I laughed harder due to all the boys joining in.

Suddenly a thought pooped into my head saying

I really love these boys. And I did.

Oh my gosh awwwh!!! Cute little moment there remember to leave a comment!! ADIOS